Red Dead Redemption

PompeyVillan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just pre-ordered this on Zavi.

I’ve never pre-ordered a game before, so can I expect delivery on the date of release?

Depends where you pre-order from. With Zavvi, it's not guaranteed but most online stores dispatch ahead of time so games arrive on, and often a day before, the official release date.

I took advantage of The Huts promo offer at the weekend and pre-ordered it for just over £30.

The reviews are starting to roll in now it it's scoring very strong 9s (arguably 10s in systems that use a decimal point such as Game Informer). I still cautious until I play it myself though as I thought GTAIV was by and large overrated by the gaming press, in hindsight.

Ordered mine from shopto. Limited Edition one.

Expect it on the Thursday or the Friday.

Same ere. 42 quid for the limited edition which i thought was a good price...even if the limited part is only a few bits of downloadable content! Oh and a soundtrack :lol:

Actually any news on what sort of stuff the soundtrack will be? Western obviously

Same ere. 42 quid for the limited edition which i thought was a good price...even if the limited part is only a few bits of downloadable content! Oh and a soundtrack :lol:

Actually any news on what sort of stuff the soundtrack will be? Western obviously

Bah, I ordered the limited edition for £50 a while back from HMV. That will teach me to shop around....

I'm just polishing up the remaining achievements on Mass Effect 2 and Dragon Age Origins in anticipation for this. I don't want any distractions :lol:

Only got to finish ME2 on Insanity and kill 1000 Darkspawn on DA:O. Easy peasy

Bah, I ordered the limited edition for £50 a while back from HMV. That will teach me to shop around....

Ive found shopto. net to be the cheapest around...and always arrive a day before release as a bonus. I recommend

How come shopto are not accepting any more preorders?

dicks! :(

Limited stock possibly. They'd stopped preorders before because they'd run out of available copies but managed to source some more. They most likely used those stocks up as well.

Only just read about this.

Same team behind GTA or just another part of Rockstar?

When did the last GTA game come out seems a while now.

Any reviews for this yet or all just previews. If its a straight transfer from GTA to the West the story has to be interesting as well.

Might trade in Uncharted for this, i doubt the action in this is as good as that but i'm a sucker for open world games and never get rid of my GTA's because of endless play value.

Â