LC: SF Blackburn h Match Thread 2010/01/20 19:45

limpid

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't even that nervous until I read this thread - now I'm bricking it!

Gutted I can't make it to the game but there'll be a little corner of SW London cheering you all on. Hope the team (and the crowd) do us proud.

Can someone confirm for me that away goals only count double after extra time?

Yup. That's what I've always heard.

If only the Europa League worked like that we might well still be in it....

I hope the lads realise. Back four won't give up any ground, nothing will get through, midfield, will boss the field spraying balls all over the place, Attack...................Gabby, this is your stage, cometh the moment cometh the Gabby, the moment you get the ball tonight every Villa fan across the world heart will miss a beat with anticipation.

This is it.

I hope the lads realise. Back four won't give up any ground, nothing will get through, midfield, will boss the field spraying balls all over the place, Attack...................Gabby, this is your stage, cometh the moment cometh the Gabby, the moment you get the ball tonight every Villa fan across the world heart will miss a beat with anticipation.

This is it.

What a romantic and poetic post. Like the football of old. It brings a tear to my eye...

... Come on you **** viillaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

This is it.

What a romantic and poetic post. Like the football of old. It brings a tear to my eye...

... Come on you **** viillaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

Villa fans expect that every man will do his duty.

Argh, I gotta watch this on my own. No-one to share the heavy burden of pleasure and pain that is watching Villa in a semi final. Like you lot I'm beginning to feel a little nervous. Takes me back to being a kid again. This is what it's all about.