LC: SF Blackburn a Match Thread 2010/01/14 20:00

limpid

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

****!!

After all the palava of getting blackburn tickets, its solds law that the game gets cancelled and rearranged for a date I cant make. Although ill be flying out to New York on the thursday afternoon...im still gutted to be missing this!

Ive got a horrible feeling that on Thursday afternoon my flight will be cancelled due to snow and ill miss both the first leg of semi final and the trip to NYC!!

Weather forecast says that this is likely to last for several weeks.

I think it's going to turn into one of those seasons that will feature in future pub quizzes.

Weather forecast says that this is likely to last for several weeks.

I think it's going to turn into one of those seasons that will feature in future pub quizzes.

It will certainly be interesting to see how they deal with a potential fixture pile-up, what with the World Cup already making it a shorter season anyway.

Will be interesting to see if we sell our allocation. Fortunatly I can make the rearranged match (potentially) next Thursday, however I know a few who will be unable to make the trip!

if there are returns due to people being unable to go next thursday then im sure people will be queing up at stupid oclock again to snap them up.

I wonder if Fat Sam is glad still glad he rested all his players for the FA cup game to keep them fresh for the Semi final :D Some how I don't think he will be able to do the same for the Man City game.

Agree massively. Although Wigan away won't be easy, especially after how we know they can play if they decide to turn up, I would much prefer to be our situation for the 1st leg than theirs

Doesn't matter how many returns there are they will be snapped up immediately. I know at least a dozen people who were desperate for a ticket tonight who were going to travel anyway.

I reckon there is a bit of a wrangling going on about the date. Blackburn won't be happy with a Thursday game as they've got Fulham on the Saturday. I reckon we'll play the away leg on the 20th and they'll move the home leg to the 2nd or 3rd Feb

i think its more down to them playing monday then thurs.

I reckon there is a bit of a wrangling going on about the date. Blackburn won't be happy with a Thursday game as they've got Fulham on the Saturday. I reckon we'll play the away leg on the 20th and they'll move the home leg to the 2nd or 3rd Feb