The "Witton Lane" Boxing Chat Thread

Dr_Pangloss

21 minutes ago, LakotaDakota said:

Quite a day for heavyweight boxing today with a very limited parker just about beating a fat mexican this morning for the WBO belt & joshua,whyte,chisora & molina in action tonight with everyone else (fury, klitschko, briggs & more) in the crowd.

Ruiz is ranked 3rd by the WBO, he is just a little fat Mexican but but he also looks quite fast and as though he has quite a bit of power, I've only seen bits of him on YouTube but that fight kind of made sense

You also forgot to mention Ortiz, he's ranked number 1 by the WBA

Whyte v Chisora is a joke of a fight

2 hours ago, LakotaDakota said:

Quite a day for heavyweight boxing today with a very limited parker just about beating a fat mexican this morning for the WBO belt & joshua,whyte,chisora & molina in action tonight with everyone else (fury, klitschko, briggs & more) in the crowd.

Ruiz is better than anyone Joshua has fought, not amazing but no joke either, that said Parker was unimpressive. 

Edited by Dr_Pangloss

Joke of a fight.

Not a fan of Wlad and Joshua being so pally with each other. Also whilst Wlad is still trim, Joshua seems huge in comparison, his arms made wlads look like matchsticks.

Haye still chats shit and Froch loves to show how popular he was "I hope they beat my attendance record to get it off my back".... Who was the little kid stood behind them, thought he was has solid yet looked he belonged as an extra in bugsy malone

Â