The "Witton Lane" Boxing Chat Thread

Dr_Pangloss

There's still money in the Fury - AJ fight.    Joshua was well beaten tonight, he couldn't deal with Usyk stepping outside the jab and he paid the price. Phenomenal performance from Usyk, he's got a legit claim to number 1 P4P now. 

Usyk schooled him from round one and has to be considered one of the best pound for pound in the world now. Joshua has a rematch clause and I am sure will act on that, but I don't see anything changing in a second bout, Usyk is just the far superior boxer

10 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Very poor fight again from Joshua, he's not the heavy weight he's been made out to be.

That's what those in the know have been saying all along (I'm not in the know)

Edited by coda

6 minutes ago, Genie said:

Scuttled straight off to the dressing room, loser usually hangs around doesn’t he for the interviews?

Guess they don't want the media to see how scrambled he is after the fight. I was surprised to see he could walk down from the ring

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Genie said:

Scuttled straight off to the dressing room, loser usually hangs around doesn’t he for the interviews?

Only if they are medically cleared to.  I'm guessing they wanted AJ to see the doctor after the result was announced, he was all over the place at the final bell.  

• Thanks 1

Put a slight damper on my great day that.

I legit reckon AJ should retire ( And i'm an AJ fan ).

Since the Ruiz battering, he hasn't been the same.

Too rich, and too nice now.

I never agreed with him getting " smaller " to box.

He can't " box " with superior boxers ffs.

Against a smaller fighter, with this level of skill, his only option was to come in heavy and blow through people like this.

Usyk is a master boxer ( You can hear Tony Bellew wank him off incessantly before going back home to his wife and kids )

Congrats to Usyk, he's the real deal, and a great guy.

Conclusion: Tyson Fury destroys everybody.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 3

Â