PL: Man Utd a Match Thread 2009/12/12 17:30

limpid

Fantastic half. Just praying we don't see a second half like we did against Spurs.

Rooney looks dangerous, I'm scared every time he gets the ball. But he and giggs are the only ones doing anything for United, so if we can stifle them we have a chance.

Their defence looks shakey, lets keep getting at them and snatch another. UTV!!

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very good half, need more goals though. you just know manu are gonna get all the decisions, loads of injury time if they are losing and one of their players is bound to score a wonder goal- they always do against us.

im pleased that we are putting up such a good performance though, that is all i ask

HT

**** superb first 45

We need to stay at em, if we sit back we'll get battered

Rob, you got some extra spesh blogtooty lined up for us if we win?

You can bet yer life on it :lol::lol::lol:

I think If we can get an nice early five goals or so within the first five minutes I may be able to breathe a little easier.

Yep. I think it'll take a huge lead for me to relax in this one.

Keep it up, Villa. We need to play the way we'e been doing in the first half, but no need to commit forward too much.

Cracking stuff! Can't fault the work rate.

Warnock and Dunne have been fantastic at the back.

Heskey's work rate is tremendous. Petrov has been great.

We have to keep attacking... and hope that our defence stays strong. We've been a little lucky with Miss Rooney hitting the bar, and the cross that eluded Valencia... but we deserve the lead. We came to play; and we have played.

Come on you Villa boys!