General Chat

Stevo985

8 hours ago, dAVe80 said:

Went in The Shakespeare when I was in Brum the other week, for the Sabbath gig. Very nice pint in there, decent grub, and fine selection of ales. I've not got into town much in the past 10 years or so, and my trips to Brum these days just tend to be with the family based in Erdington, and going to see the Villa. I was pleasantly surprised at how smart it's looking round New Street these days.  

Yeah the last few years its greatly improved. So many places to drink and eat now. 

7 hours ago, choffer said:

I've not been out in Birmingham for a while. Is Stoodi Bakers still there? 

:ph34r:

Ahhh memories! Got tanked up on Smirnoff Mule there on more than a few occasions!

Used to go lunchtimes as well as I worked nearby.. I think it was 3 bottles of Stella for £3 lunchtime offer. Me and 2 mates used to go... 9 Stella's please. The afternoon wasn't very productive after guzzling 3 bottles each in about 45 mins. 

Valentines day... time to treat myself tonight. Premium hand lotion to be used for my candlelit tommy tank.

I could listen to the Villa but I don't want to lose any more of my dignity. 

• Like 4

I was in the cubicle at work the other day when someone came in to the toilet to have a wee at the urinal.

He then did several very loud clapping like pumps in quick succession which made me giggle.

He coughed whilst washing his hands thus revealing his identity to me, so after I'd finished up I went over to his desk and said "that was impressive" and started clapping my hands. He had no idea what he was on about. I said, "that was you in the toilet, pumping?". He said he was in there but he didn't pump. I walked away a bit confused, wandering what the noise was then.

I told someone else at work this story and they said, "Oh yeah, I know what that was. After a wee he whacks his todger off his leg, I've seen him do it."

42 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

It's vojinoma weird.

Think about that for a moment.

edit. is this PoP? not sure as he isn't around anymore - will delete upon a lovingly written request

This coming from someone who's grabbed a fistful of my pubes when at the urinal on more than one occasion!?

54 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Why were you paying so much attention to someone farting? They were comical loud ones
Why did you ask him about farting? I wanted to congratulate him
Why did you clap? I wasn't applauding, I was mimicking the pumping
Why did he even entertain the line of questioning? He's a good laugh
Why were you confused and not just assume he was lying? He would have admitted to it
Why did you tell someone else at work this already weird story? They overheard
Why did the person you told already know exactly what you were talking about? He's been confused by it before too
Why was that person paying so much attention to the first guy when THEY were in the toilet? It's hard to miss!
Why were they looking at the other guy's genitals so closely that he could see him whacking his todger off his own leg? He wasn't looking, he was next to him at the urinal and realised that's what it was.
Why would they admit this to you? See above
WHY WAS THAT GUY WHACKING HIS TODGER OFF HIS OWN LEG? Well this was the reason for my post..weird innit?

Edited by Paddywhack

5 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Disregarding the various social clangers for a minute, surely there's no **** way that someone can whack their todger off their leg loudly enough that it sounds like clapping/loud farts?

BRB

Well this is why I think it warrants discussion. Honestly, it was really loud. I think he's a lucky boy.

Â