General Chat

Stevo985

OK, thanks for the info you've given me CM. Just to let you know, your diet has no influence on the symptoms you've currently got. I need you to do one thing for me, stop smoking immediately because that's aggrivating your bowels too and cut down on alcohol as much as you possibly can because that can also be aggrivating your bowels. Have you booked an appointment to see your GP/Doctor on Friday? Lastly, I know you haven't seen your doctor yet, but would you like me to send a PM on what you might possibly have and give you some info and websites so you're prepared for the worst case scenario when you see your doctor? I really want to help you because I've been in the same situation myself.

Suuure sounds good.

Yes I'm going to see my Dr. this Friday.....I only drink 3 times a week and rarely more then 6 beers/drinks....I had like 4 cigarettes yesterday. One today...

Thanks for your support and sympathy....PM me.

Have to say that having listened to a rock radio channel for some time now I have to admit that Nirvana were not as bad as I thought they were. Not awesome but quite decent. I'm now considering to buy Nevermind in the future. :thumb:

Hahahaha Carew.....not a chance...but that episode is probably one of the funniest of them all..
i think i know what your problem is,have you been eating to much chipotle :D ..for them underwear stains you'll need to get some chipotlaway 8) ..

Have to say that having listened to a rock radio channel for some time now I have to admit that Nirvana were not as bad as I thought they were. Not awesome but quite decent. I'm now considering to buy Nevermind in the future. :thumb:

I think Bleach is a great album.

Then again I l;ike all the Nirvana output.......and I got the "With The Lights Out" box set off eBay very cheap :-)

Nope, Bleach was their first :P

Nevermind is their most accessible album though so i'd say buy that one first.

Yeh I'd agree with this. Nevermind wasn't their first but its regarded as their best by many, mainly because, as CED says, it's the most accessible.

My advice would be listen to Nevermind first and then branch out into their other stuff.

Awesome band.

Â