General Chat

Stevo985

**** hell Voj. have you ever spoke to a woman? or do you just hide in toilets all day to watch them shitting?

P.s I like a bit of salad. Chicken caesar salad is a personal favourite.

I'm a curvy girl

Isn't that just a nice way of saying 'fat'? (I've never met you, but a few friends of mine who are girls say 'curvy' is just a polite/nice way of calling someone 'fat')

:shock:

certainly wouldnt say laura's fat!!!

i think voj mate you need to look at what you put on here - it does make you seem a little crazy

Steve; Voinjama is the guy who finds sexy girls taking a shit his 'guilty pleasure' lol.

But anyway... I'm not going to try and dig a hole, even if that does mean telling people how to read what I wrote carefully. I did not call anyone 'fat', I've never heard the phrase 'curvy' when describing a woman and I've just go on what girls I'm friends with say when they say 'curvy'. I genuinely did not want to try and offend anyone... but sorry if I have.

I am always getting Voinjama and Vojskovoda mixed up. I'm really not sure which is which, which can be bad if they build up a bit of history on here, and the get attacked or labelled when they may be the "innocent party".

ah well.

"Big Girls, you are beautiful".

My missus is size 12/14, pretty curvy, but definitely not fat. Curvy is good.

Vojs, you have been misinformed, fella. :nod:

I'm a curvy girl

Isn't that just a nice way of saying 'fat'? (I've never met you, but a few friends of mine who are girls say 'curvy' is just a polite/nice way of calling someone 'fat')

id say you get all the ladies with lines like that dude :D ..

But anyway... I'm not going to try and dig a hole, even if that does mean telling people how to read what I wrote carefully. I did not call anyone 'fat', I've never heard the phrase 'curvy' when describing a woman and I've just go on what girls I'm friends with say when they say 'curvy'. I genuinely did not want to try and offend anyone... but sorry if I have.

I hear ya. I wasn't using 'curvy' as a way to say fat. IMO it's just a way of describing someone who isn't skinny. I would describe Beyonce, for example, as a curvy girl.

Voinjama and Vojskovoda

I don't think I'll ever know who is who, which is a problem for whichever of you doesn't have the shit fetish. Serves you right with your weird longer then 2 letter names

Â