General Chat

Stevo985

Curves all the way. Never really found really slim women that attractive (there's a few exceptions, although I think that'd be down more to the fact they were beautiful rather than having what I'd think of as a sexy body), and I've tended to find that about 90% of the skinny women I've ever known particularly well are vain and very cold people.

Plus of course curves mean a decent rack, generally. Fine line though, ill defined, on when it stops being curvy.

Having said all that it's been that long since I've had a sniff of a relationship I don't think I'd be picky.

I'd take slim and tight over curvy to be honest. Although slim and tight with no boobs isn't great. I'd sacrifice some slimness for some boobies.

Not saying curvy is bad, at all! I just prefer slim.

Never been a 'rack' man myself; I do find them fascintaing so will always have a good ogle, but fascinating and ogling does not necessarily equate to fancying. As far as skinny goes, one of the (many) downsides of anorexia as a teenager is the late/partial/nonexistant onset of puberty - no curves, no wider hips, no boobs. And I don't really find girls so attractive when they have the body of an 11 year old boy. Call me picky, just don't call me Garry Glitter.

Yeh I specifically said slim, not skinny. Skinny is like size 4-6. Slim can be anything from 8-12. but again being above a 12 ish doesn't make you fat.

I'm finding this conversation a bit weird, dunno why.

We all know the difference. The problem is that on the net people sometimes use 'curvy' as a euphemism for fat and it's hard to tell when someone means it properly or when someone's taking the p1ss. There's also the same semantic issue re- thin & anorexic.

Â