General Chat

Stevo985

Sometimes i wish i had an Xbox 360/PS3 to boot up on a cold dark night.

Instead i have a fireplace,hot chocolate and a laptop to do some assignments on.

Exciting times indeed.

Don't worry it's xmas soon, treat yourself, it's the way forward. That's what I heard on the grapevine anyway. :D Just having a quick game of Pro Evo on the Ps3 now :D Enjoy your hot chocolate, which album is it ?

It get's dark way too early

Then start up your PS3 or Xbox 360, and you will love it's dark outside, I do :-)

True, true but I haven't got online at the moment...too much time on the internet aswell.

okay, then go here http://www.virtualdategirls.com/ and see if you can get a girl to a little fun in the sun :winkold:

:lol:....I'll try my look with some real one's first :winkold:

I'm not so sure much searching is involved when looking for a 25 stone woman to be fair.

As for christmas, i'll probaby get an Xbox360 in the end but part of me is tempted to just take a wad of cash and get the first plane to nowhere.

On a 'wtf' note...i've spent three hours analysing the composition of a photo...of jack black.

*bang*

Rustlers burger? I'd rather go hungry. Nowt wrong with burgers mind, but Rustlers? Euurgh etc. Pasties on the other hand...

That said, I have a few chocolate Hobnobs left, anyone want one? Bring some milk for the tea/coffee though, cos I'm all out.

Â