General Chat

Stevo985

Yes we first spoke on here, not quite sure how or why or even what made it happen - but we met up for coffee, there were some fireworks and it just went from there. Fate maybe? Peraphs that's a bit girly.

Anyway, It's our 1 year anniversary in January. :)

Yes we first spoke on here, not quite sure how or why or even what made it happen - but we met up for coffee, there were some fireworks and it just went from there. Fate maybe? Peraphs that's a bit girly.

Fairplay! I met my wife online!, and she posts on here, on the odd occasion. (Shes eating her own bodyweight in food back in Florida for thanksgiving, whilst I settle for rice krispies and a rocky bar!)

Awww how cool is that! I need me a Villana! The Liverpool supporting girl I was with just aint cutting it.

So hard to find women that actually know and like footy though! Especially where I live!

If only I could meet a woman that supported Villa.

They all support the usual.

I wish I could find a girl that doesn't hate football. Watching Villa would be so much easier then. Well, of course it's first about meeting a girl that I have feelings for. One step at the time.

Friday! :D Will be a calm weekend. Watching Villa, maybe go to see a movie, go out and eat, relaxing, things like that. Maybe a beer or two for when watching the game. :nod:

Buy hats anytime soon...??

Over my head mate

Women buy new hats when they're going to a wedding.

And shoes and a dress and a matching bag ;)

But the saying infers someone is getting married. Shall I buy a new hat? (AKA. Are you getting married?)

Â