General Chat

Stevo985

I'm a curvy girl

Isn't that just a nice way of saying 'fat'? (I've never met you, but a few friends of mine who are girls say 'curvy' is just a polite/nice way of calling someone 'fat')

That's terrible!

Curvy is good ;)

this^100

Salad-wise, for me it's either a Caesar or something with gobs of blue cheese dressing (though in that case, the salad is really just the excuse to get blue cheese dressing... see also: wings). I've actually been kicked out of establishments for going batshit crazy when a Caesar salad comes with "creamy" Caesar dressing, which is an unholy hybrid and must contradict some sort of Biblical edict which I haven't read but must be in there somewhere.

I've actually been kicked out of establishments for going batshit crazy when a Caesar salad comes with "creamy" Caesar dressing, which is an unholy hybrid and must contradict some sort of Biblical edict which I haven't read but must be in there somewhere.

Note To Self: Do not go to lunch with Leviramsey and let him order the salad.

Well, to put my 2 pennys worth to the debate. I've heard many fat women calling themselves curvy on the internet to hide the fact that they're just fat, but IMO curvy doesn't mean that at all. Curvy is good. Most curvy women have really nice legs and a great a**e. :nod: And ftr, Laura doesn't look anywhere near fat on the pictures she and Trim's put up on here.

I wish it were that easy. You just overheat again though, it **** sucks waking up every hour and struggling to drift off again. Waking up in the morning roasting hot, sweating your ass off and feeling like shite.

At least it's cooling down a little next week. A little respite before summer comes. Super.

Â