General Chat

Stevo985

Come out of an exam today, good feeling. Then straight back to shitty revision as I've got P.E exam tommorow. Meh.

How are you going to revise? By running around?

Is that an Inbetweeners reference?

P.E exam is actually one of the hardest exams and last year, despite quite a fair amount of students being A/B grade students, 60% of the year about 24 of us who took P.E got E or below. 17 re-took it.

It's all sciency stuff for one part of the exam like energy concepts, recovery process, Aerobic systems etc.., then another part is things like leadership models, group cohesion, aggression in sport etc..and the last part is history of sports, like public schools, mob football, how sports were started and created.

I got a D on my mock and need a middle D for a C overall. Luckily, most people get A's on their practical, for example I got 40/40 for football this year which obviously gives you a good start going into the exam knowing a D = C overall.

Only 2 exams left and one is Law and that's apparently quite easy so this is my last one i'm worried about really.

Has anyone finished yet!? how many you got left Milfner!? our general studies (I don't take) has been moved forward for the year so finish in time for England game.

I have 2 left still.

1 on Friday (Biology resit), then a Psychology exam on Wednesday. That's the last exam for everyone, so quite annoying really. Psychology is such a bitch aswell, we have to learn 2 years worth of work for it.

just think, it'll all be worth it in 5 years..i hated A levels, way harder than Degree's.

just keep going, that extra 30 mins revision is the difference between a C/D A/B etc etc. its nothing when you think about it, but it just feels like forever when your doing it.

(* i wish I was as good at studying as i am at giving advice on how to revise ;))

Anybody else hopelessly addicted to the World Cup song 'Wavin' flag' by K'NAAN?

The boys at school put it on at full blast today and we danced round the classroom singing. The boss was out, t'was great.

"Woaaawoaaa..."

I thought you was older than "School" :)

It's a tune though, not sure about dancing in class though. We sometimes pop out a Vuvuzela in an exam though, just for World Cup atmos.

I work in a 'special' school so dancing in front of the students really doesn't lose you any 'street cred'. I'm in me early twenties but working at a school sometimes makes you feel old!

I'm starting to hate Vuvuzelas a little less now, at least the world cup in Africa will be memorable for something.

vuvuzela-1.jpg

The boys at school put it on at full blast today and we danced round the classroom singing. The boss was out, t'was great.

"Woaaawoaaa..."

I think it's **** awful.

"Woaaawoaaa..."

I think it's **** awful.

Woaaaawoaaaaa...

:D

Terrible song.

It's been so hot today that opening the kitchen door and the door through to the hall, let so much heat out from the conservatory in our house the fire alarm goes off.

"Woaaawoaaa..."

I think it's **** awful.

Woaaaawoaaaaa...

:D

Addictive song & gets me in the mood for the World Cup :D

I thought you was older than "School" :)

It's a tune though, not sure about dancing in class though. We sometimes pop out a Vuvuzela in an exam though, just for World Cup atmos.

I work in a 'special' school so dancing in front of the students really doesn't lose you any 'street cred'. I'm in me early twenties but working at a school sometimes makes you feel old!

I'm starting to hate Vuvuzelas a little less now, at least the world cup in Africa will be memorable for something.

You don't have EA's World Cup 2010 then I'm guessing

Â