General Chat

Stevo985

Sunday 21st December:

Hopeful holiday skiers pray for snow as Alps resorts feel the effects of warmer weather

more on link

Sunday 28th December: 

Snow and ice leaves thousands stranded in French Alps

Two die during freak snowfalls while angry tourists accuse authorities of disorganised response to bad weather conditions

...more on link

Watch what you wish/pray for.

Its pretty **** mad here.

Serious heavy dumps, bigger than usual in a real quick time

Back in work for the one day, absolutely nothing to do.

Gonna be a long one, sigh.

I know how you feel. I have been at work since 7:30 and done sod all. Here till 4 too

I'm in 8:30am - 5:30pm. So far I've done one thing which took fifteen minutes.

The skeleton crew are all going out for lunch at 1pm though, that'll be fun. Hoping the people in charge will let us go early.

I'm in 8:30am - 5:30pm. So far I've done one thing which took fifteen minutes.

The skeleton crew are all going out for lunch at 1pm though, that'll be fun. Hoping the people in charge will let us go early.

Im hoping to just slip out unnoticed at some point at around 2pm :lol:

Was in 7 till 11 today. That's it again till Friday, and it was pointless being there at all. Plus Just had to drop my car off at the garage, and walk through town with a weeks shopping, to get home. My car was due in at 2, but after I'd come out of work, and been round Morrisons, I wasn't sure it'd make another journey. Waiting to find out how much it's going to cost me now, to get it fixed. All this on about 5 hours sleep last night. I fancy calling today off, as a bad lot, and just going to bed. :angry:  :(  

Edited by dAVe80

I decided to start the annual 'I'm going to eat healthy from now on' thing a few days early this year and I have come to work with fruit in my bag, promising myself I won't go to then vending machine to look for Walker's Worcester Sauce French Fries. However, upon arrival I noticed that the food that my team brought in to share on Christmas Eve is still out on the desks. I've nearly eaten a whole tube of pringles.  :mellow:  :puke:

I decided to start the annual 'I'm going to eat healthy from now on' thing a few days early this year and I have come to work with fruit in my bag, promising myself I won't go to then vending machine to look for Walker's Worcester Sauce French Fries. However, upon arrival I noticed that the food that my team brought in to share on Christmas Eve is still out on the desks. I've nearly eaten a whole tube of pringles.  :mellow:  :puke:

I've eaten my own body weight in Quality Street so far today

• Like 1

Landed safely 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-30625945

A Virgin Atlantic passenger plane has landed safely at London's Gatwick Airport after a "technical issue" with part of its main landing gear.

Virgin flight VS43 was travelling from Gatwick to Las Vegas when it had to return to the West Sussex airport.

The Boeing 747 circled over Devon and Sussex in southern England to burn off fuel before making a bumpy but safe landing just before 16:00 GMT.

_79974537_159aac52-5f1e-404b-8944-636514

_79975200_79974298.jpg

• Like 1

Â