General Chat

Stevo985

If you want to play real life Zombies, I strongly suggest you have a look here;

2.8 hours later

I went to one with the in-laws and a couple of friends (and a 5 month pregnant wife :lol:)

It was **** ace.

They close part of the city off and you map read from A-B-C-D etc collecting stuff like clean water and hacking terminals (laptops in beacons) to get co-ordinates.  Zombies are running after you and there's a variety of them (slow, fast etc). 

10/10 would definitely zombie apocalypse again.  Great bar afterwards too, cheap booze and they "zombie" you up if you get caught during the game.

Edited by lapal_fan
  • Like 1

After being reinvigorated by the walking dead I have to say my zombie apocalypse plan is looking potentially solid.

Issue obviously being the UK has less guns than America so it's about finding the best mele weapons...

Would you rather have a gun or sword?

post-42171-indiana-jones-shoots-swordsma

I remember when I first saw that film.... i absolutely lol'd for 20 minutes or so. 

2.8 hours later

I went to one with the in-laws and a couple of friends (and a 5 month pregnant wife :lol:)

It was **** ace.

They close part of the city off and you map read from A-B-C-D etc collecting stuff like clean water and hacking terminals (laptops in beacons) to get co-ordinates.  Zombies are running after you and there's a variety of them (slow, fast etc). 

10/10 would definitely zombie apocalypse again.  Great bar afterwards too, cheap booze and they "zombie" you up if you get caught during the game.

Do they give you a gun or a sword?

After being reinvigorated by the walking dead I have to say my zombie apocalypse plan is looking potentially solid.

Issue obviously being the UK has less guns than America so it's about finding the best mele weapons...

I remember when I first saw that film.... i absolutely lol'd for 20 minutes or so. 

Ford's idea iirc.

Spielberg had an epic whip vs sword fight planned out and Ford was knackered from dysentery and dehydration so he said 'Why don't I just shoot the ****?!'.

• Like 1

2.8 hours later

It was **** ace.

Even better, they give you a satchel and a map.

2.8 hours later

It was **** ace.

Yeah I kind of think I may get carried away with it, if I did this. I'd possibly use the satchel strap to garrotte a zombie or something.

2.8 hours later

It was **** ace.

Yeah I kind of think I may get carried away with it, if I did this. I'd possibly use the satchel strap to garrotte a zombie or something.

Na it's great.  At the "party" afterwards you talk to the people who chase you whilst they're still dressed up, the costumes and make up are movie quality, it's funny :)

was twiddling one of them iphone / notepad pens in my ear (like you do) and the rubber tip has come off and is wedged firmly in my ear somewhere ... I cant even see it to try and get it out with tweezers or something

i'm guessing /hoping  it will fall out on it's own at some point

Ford's idea iirc.

Spielberg had an epic whip vs sword fight planned out and Ford was knackered from dysentery and dehydration so he said 'Why don't I just shoot the ****?!'.

to think Tom Selleck could have played that role had things gone to plan ( after Peter Coyote was dropped )

was twiddling one of them iphone / notepad pens in my ear (like you do) and the rubber tip has come off and is wedged firmly in my ear somewhere ... I cant even see it to try and get it out with tweezers or something

i-ear aids

i-ear aids

I've done a good job , I've tried using a thermometer probe to dig it out with no luck so far

I'm hoping someone in the office will come up trumps with a pair of tweezers or it could be there for a while ..it's starting to bug me now

Have you tried freezing and then super heating your head? Sometimes the temperature difference can cause the object to dislodge.

Failing that, you need a pliant member of staff to suck on your ear. Someone you think would really be a able to get a proper suction vacuum going. 

You must surely have already given this some thought. I know I've got a short list - but not if I'm in the Redditch office, if something happens whilst I'm in the Redditch office well, I'll just drive home half deaf.

• Like 3

2.8 hours later

It was **** ace.

Na it's great.  At the "party" afterwards you talk to the people who chase you whilst they're still dressed up, the costumes and make up are movie quality, it's funny :)

There'd be no talking. Just a lot of screaming, and questions from the police. Lots of questions.

• Like 1

Â