General Chat

Stevo985

Never cried so much in all my life, seriously. Just peeled a bag and a half of shallots, another bag and a half to go

Festive pickles in the making

I dig up the horseradish that infests my garden every year at Christmas and make horseradish cream and horseradish sauce.

I spend the next 2 hours drinking brandy and feeling like I've been tear gassed  

• Like 2

well I didn't get the job that I was going after, I have just had the feedback and apparently out of 30 applicants I came in 5th place (they took on 4 people) I gave one of the best interviews it was a really tough decision for the last position but ultimately the 4 people they took on had more experience that I did.

They did say though that if any of the 4 turn the position down then it will automatically go to me or if there are any other vacancies in the near future then I will go to the top of the list and because my interview was so good they wont need to see me again they will just refer back to the one I just had

I'm **** gutted that I missed out on that and it makes it even more difficult to swallow because I was so close to getting it, really really gutted by it

still considering that most of the applicants had direct experience in the role and I had zilch and still missed out by one spot out of 30 other people I suppose that is one thing I can take away from it.

The whole "lack of experience" bit is what has pissed me off though, I usually think that is a cop out but that is the reason they gave, I was neck and neck with the last position but they had "a little more experience than me, even though I gave the better interview"

It's a crock of shit, I'm just going to sit in the pub and read a few chapters of my book to try and unwind a little now

had loads of fun today on the way to and back from work, my missus was throwing her rabbit out as its knackered so i took it to work. what a laugh,same again tomorrow i suppose.

RSPCA alert!
  • Like 2

Â