General Chat

Stevo985

Interesting site I came across via Facebook. Basically a YouGov profile of the average Villa fan, taken from a 390 person sample. 

Apparently the average Villa fan is male, aged 25-39, from the Midlands, has fairly right political leanings, and works in healthcare. He is generally interested in football, exercising, people and celebrities, and is likely to have a dog as a pet. He shops at Iceland, drives a Citroen, and banks with HSBC. His favourite film is Collateral, band Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, and Holly Willoughby is his favourite celebrity. He also reads The Sun, and reads The Birmingham Mail and AVFC Official websites. 

Hmmm...

Edited by dAVe80

Interesting site I came across via Facebook. Basically a YouGov profile of the average Villa fan, taken from a 390 person sample. 

Apparently the average Villa fan is male, aged 25-39, from the Midlands, has fairly right political leanings, and works in healthcare. He is generally interested in football, exercising, people and celebrities, and is likely to have a dog as a pet. He shops at Iceland, drives a Citroen, and banks with HSBC. His favourite film is Collateral, band Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, and Holly Willoughby is his favourite celebrity. He also reads The Sun, and reads The Birmingham Mail and AVFC Official websites. 

Hmmm...

Sounds about right for most of VT.

I can't lie, I do love Holly Willoughby.

She won most fanciable female in my brother's college year book back in the late 90s. Whenever I ask him about her he says he can't remember her even being there, but then he isn't a Villa fan.

It's not a bad stab for a survey thing. It could be me if I was slightly different.

Hmmm...

Ajax supporters are also big fans of Kelsey Grammer according to that. :thumb:

Interesting site I came across via Facebook. Basically a YouGov profile of the average Villa fan, taken from a 390 person sample.

Hmmm...

Well they got the male bit right at least ....

And Small Heath supporters prefer Cricket to Football :P

That's probably because Warwickshire have actually won a bit of silverware, while their bag of shite football team have won **** all! 

Edited by dAVe80

That's probably because Warwickshire have actually won a bit of silverware, while their bag of shite football team have won **** all! 

It's probably more to do with having to have something wrong with your brain to enjoy cricket.

• Like 3

It's probably more to do with having to have something wrong with your brain to enjoy cricket.

769677951_1431753.gif

• Like 4

url-17.gif

• Like 1

After being reinvigorated by the walking dead I have to say my zombie apocalypse plan is looking potentially solid.

Issue obviously being the UK has less guns than America so it's about finding the best mele weapons...

After being reinvigorated by the walking dead I have to say my zombie apocalypse plan is looking potentially solid.

Issue obviously being the UK has less guns than America so it's about finding the best mele weapons...

Would you rather have a gun or sword?

Sword, a very sharp sword. I've never shot a gun so probably the loading and unloading working out would probably mean I'm dead before I can shoot.

If the assumption is I would be trained in using both effectively then I'd choose a gun because other humans would also be fearful of guns Moreso than a sword

Â