General Chat

AVFCLaura

Sexy time with a hangover cures me.

Used to be the same.. Now it's just the hangover wank and it doesn't have the same affect :(

I always need to clean the pipes out, when hung over, or I find myself feeling a bit rapey for the rest of the day. Obviously it's better to do it with the help of a young lady, but what ever you need to do. After that, a bacon sandwich, a Mars milkshake and lots of cups of tea is the way forward.

I go to Subway for breakfast quite often but the nice chubby Kiwi girl has been replaced by a guy called Carol who has screwed up my order two weeks running. I might have to start trying McDonald's or even Wimpy if this continues.

Sexy time with a hangover cures me.

Used to be the same.. Now it's just the hangover wank and it doesn't have the same affect :(

I always need to clean the pipes out, when hung over, or I find myself feeling a bit rapey for the rest of the day. Obviously it's better to do it with the help of a young lady, but what ever you need to do. After that, a bacon sandwich, a Mars milkshake and lots of cups of tea is the way forward.

This but without the milkshake.

I like junk food , I'd probably eat it every day if I lived alone

In fact when mrs h and the kids go for their annual 3 weeks in Hungary with the in-laws its a safe bet i won't cook a single thing whilst they are away

I've became addicted to those McDonald's Share boxes.

Although I don't share them.

mr-greedy.gif

But that's mainly because I have no one to share them with.

Mr%2BMen%2BMr%2BGrumble%2BGraphics%2BPic

No there are no other Mr.Men Characters I could be, thank you.

• Like 1

McDonalds double cheeseburgers are seriously my favourite burgers in the world. I could eat them all day every day.

I have just had one of these, always like to have a Mcdonalds now and then.

So I had a weird night. I was involved with several prominent first teamers of a really high profile PL club at 3am on a random train in Hoboken.

Would that high profile club be Arsenal by any chance?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â