General Chat

Stevo985

The way they were acting they blatantly weren't supposed to be out. My friend was trying to take a picture and Kieran Gibbs started like having it off with him so I was like 'woah calm down' and flamini started like swearing at us hahah

Also jenkinson and scnezny were there too but they were pretty chill.

• Like 2

So I had a weird night. I was involved with several prominent first teamers of a really high profile PL club at 3am on a random train in Hoboken.

You in New York?  I arrive Sunday evening if you fancy a pint?

You should take this up. I lived in the same city as him and worked in the same 'village' as him for years and never got a similar offer  ;)

The way they were acting they blatantly weren't supposed to be out. My friend was trying to take a picture and Kieran Gibbs started like having it off with him so I was like 'woah calm down' and flamini started like swearing at us hahah

Also jenkinson and scnezny were there too but they were pretty chill.

We're not going to open the sunday papers and find- "I slept with half the Arsenal team", are we?

Jokes.

Maybe.

So I had a weird night. I was involved with several prominent first teamers of a really high profile PL club at 3am on a random train in Hoboken.

You in New York? I arrive Sunday evening if you fancy a pint?
ooohhh friend!

You should take this up. I lived in the same city as him and worked in the same 'village' as him for years and never got a similar offer  ;)

Seriously?  Did I miss that?!

Seriously?  Did I miss that?!

That I worked in Didsbury? Nope we had a conversation about it! 

I was only 88 likes away from the magic '100' so I'm still dissapointed.

Just go and like your own stuff. Isn't that what you did to get the rest of them? :P

He means 100 for a single post.

He's a bit needy like that.

• Like 1

So I found something online about 'pick up soccer' in Brooklyn and I went along and they didn't investigate my arse hole and we had a good kickabout. It was 30 odd degrees though.

Â