General Chat

Stevo985

'lapal_fan'... as you go by on here.. Remember how you used to shout "GEEKS!" everytime we'd walk past Games Workshop in Merry Hill? Well I get the same desire when I see people posting in the 'Cricket: General Chat' thread.

I would replace "Geeks!" with "Boring!"

I don't think it would have the same effect on a forum though.

'lapal_fan'... as you go by on here.. Remember how you used to shout "GEEKS!" everytime we'd walk past Games Workshop in Merry Hill? Well I get the same desire when I see people posting in the 'Cricket: General Chat' thread.

I would replace "Geeks!" with "Boring!"

I don't think it would have the same effect on a forum though.

It wasn't geeks.. I shouted "NEEEEEERRRRRRDDDDSSSS!" - Like Homer Simpson did in an episode I can't remember.

I'm going to make you like cricket, shit's so cash, yo.

• Like 1

I don't like cricket. I'm also not a big fan of The Simpsons anymore. I don't think we should be friends.

After you battered me at squash last night (9-1 for anyone who cares) - neither do i :P

I have been playing my mate once a week for the past 18 months, I have beaten him once during that time, this was the monday after he did a large amount of narcotics at Leeds Festival. I truly am rubbish at squash.

Edited by Seat68

I have been playing my mate once a week for the past 18 months, I have beaten him once during that time, this was the monday after he did a large amount of narcotics at Leeds Festival. I truly am rubbish at squash.

Just hit the side walls before you hit the back wall = GOD MODE in Squash.

Good sport though, played for the first time about 2 weeks ago, easy to play, hard to master :)

My uncle used to always say "froggy" and "frog" where a swear word could have been used. We'd be playing badminton, he'd miss a shot and shout "Oh froggy!"

Odd.. but I might use that when I have kids. "Get your froggin ass up those stairs and clean your froggin room you little sh*t!!!"

Â