General Chat

Stevo985

If he has ball AIDS would it be best to pate it off clean DDID dog chew style?

Are you suggesting he gets a dog to bite his bollocks off? That escalated quickly...

Oh yeah, cheers for replying to my bloody lovely PM by the way. Two things there, 1) I rarely PM anyone on here unless there's something in it for me and B: I'm rarely nice unless there's something in it for me.

That medal has gone to your head girl.

If he has ball AIDS would it be best to pate it off clean DDID dog chew style?

Are you suggesting he gets a dog to bite his bollocks off? That escalated quickly...

Oh yeah, cheers for replying to my bloody lovely PM by the way. Two things there, 1) I rarely PM anyone on here unless there's something in it for me and B: I'm rarely nice unless there's something in it for me.

That medal has gone to your head girl.

You did?,to be fair i have had a few so i may have skipped a few in error :blush:

I have not slept much this week!

I don't know whether i'm suffering from a mild form of depression or just laziness. I go to work during the week fine, because basically I have to and its somewhere to go, Weekends however I find it a real struggle to get myself dressed and out my front door. Would quite happily just stay in all weekend doing nothing. I've forced myself out today to do some food shopping and grab a costa but i'm back home now and that's me done until tomorrow. 

As everyone else has said, it's the warning signs of the start of depression.

You _have_ to force yourself to go outside when you don't have to. Otherwise it gets worse.

I like to think I've been there and back. Exercise was my salvation, like so many others.

I'm out walking this weekend... few miles in the open air should help!  :)

I don't know whether i'm suffering from a mild form of depression or just laziness. I go to work during the week fine, because basically I have to and its somewhere to go, Weekends however I find it a real struggle to get myself dressed and out my front door. Would quite happily just stay in all weekend doing nothing. I've forced myself out today to do some food shopping and grab a costa but i'm back home now and that's me done until tomorrow.

As everyone else has said, it's the warning signs of the start of depression.

You _have_ to force yourself to go outside when you don't have to. Otherwise it gets worse.

I like to think I've been there and back. Exercise was my salvation, like so many others.

I'm out walking this weekend... few miles in the open air should help! :)
Absolutely will! Malverns, Brecon Beacons, Lakes, Snowdonia etc. Get some scenery :-)
  • Like 1

I did at first but the reason this kind of stuff hasn't already been invented is because the cost never outweighs the benefit.

With no expense current candles can be put into holders that already collect the wax which could be reformed if required.

Candles are already cheap.

Therefore something that reforms the non-burnt wax over another wick isn't quite useful enough to justify the cost.

Possibly. It was posted on Google+ a few days ago as some kind amazing new thing. I was trying to work out at the time why I really wasn't impressed.

It's the same as this thing:

convertible-table.gif

Cost a bomb, would go wrong and wouldn't really solve any problems its cost would justify.

Possibly. It was posted on Google+ a few days ago as some kind amazing new thing. I was trying to work out at the time why I really wasn't impressed.

It's the same as this thing:

convertible-table.gif

Cost a bomb, would go wrong and wouldn't really solve any problems its cost would justify.

Oh man, I want one!

I gave a shout-out to 8pints on my radio show and he never acknowledged it.

Erm...I think you'll find I did...wait there and let me find it.

http://www.villatalk.com/index.php/topic/3478-general-chat/?p=1227419

I was going to say you're a lot like The Mighty Boosh but now you and your Jazz Hands are just ripping them off  :D

I am aware what picture this comparison paints on this site  :)

Beach Boys now though, that'd win the favour of at least one more guy on this site, Hitz.

EDIT -

Thanks for the shout out.

I like how, even in a show that's full of one person throwing random silliness at the other, when you gave me my shout out there was an awkward pause from the other guy as if to suggest "...what? Where did that come from?"

7cf1163ffe1476cda9dc318da86b7178880dffc9

Â