General Chat

Stevo985

Bgsdu20CQAA-vOV.png

Following on from the above, some of my friends have been 'forced' to shut down their FB pages by their other halves when they have started a relationship with them. You can imagine the derision this has caused from the rest of the group.

I would immediately dump my gf if she insisted on that.

Absolute bullshit

I don't know whether i'm suffering from a mild form of depression or just laziness. I go to work during the week fine, because basically I have to and its somewhere to go, Weekends however I find it a real struggle to get myself dressed and out my front door. Would quite happily just stay in all weekend doing nothing. I've forced myself out today to do some food shopping and grab a costa but i'm back home now and that's me done until tomorrow. 

As everyone else has said, it's the warning signs of the start of depression.

You _have_ to force yourself to go outside when you don't have to. Otherwise it gets worse.

I like to think I've been there and back. Exercise was my salvation, like so many others.

Bgsdu20CQAA-vOV.png

Talk about a skewed Y-Axis. Looks a bit more noteworthy than 'less than 0.10 of a post' per day.

Nearly 3 quarters of a post a week less, clearly a sign that the relationship is ruining their life. :detect:

[serious post]Lads, I just found a lump on my right ball. Anybody ever found one? what was it etc?

Obviously I'm abroad at the moment but going to get it checked next Monday[/serious post]

It's probably AIDS.

[serious post]Lads, I just found a lump on my right ball. Anybody ever found one? what was it etc?

Obviously I'm abroad at the moment but going to get it checked next Monday[/serious post]

It's probably AIDS.

was it a change from what you normally feel?

if so, when you get time, get the doc to give it a twiddle

could be nothing, could be one freakishly large alpha sperm

• Like 1

It's probably AIDS.

Comfort hug!

It's probably AIDS.

Comfort hug!

Ahhhh balls ......best of luck anyway could just be a cyst .....best to get it checked out by a young female doctor 

Lads, I just found a lump on my right ball. Anybody ever found one? 

No because I've never felt your right ball.

what was it etc?

Probably your left ball.

going to get it checked next Monday

You're already doing the best thing to do especially if, like Chris asks, it's a change to what you normally feel, is there no chance of getting it checked immediately where you're holidaying to set your mind at ease?

Good luck for next Monday and it's good you're tackling it head on by getting it checked out, a lot of men wouldn't.

• Like 1

Â