General Chat

Stevo985

Just found out Dominos Pizza is coming to the IOM. Woohoo!

won't it be cold by then? :winkold:

:lol: To be honest it most likely will be seeing that it will probably be some badly run, knock-off franchise.

Our company launched in Malaysia yesterday, I've just watched a video of it - imagine my surprise when during the big grand audio / visual launch press conference, we played the song we walk out onto the pitch to!

It was a beautiful moment...

My uni work is incredibly boring. 2,500 words to go, for 4pm tomorrow, and it's so difficult to stay motivated.

I just can't wait til the end of the month when it's all finished and I can properly look forward to beer, barbeques, the World Cup and going to Amsterdam!

We've just been awarded Corporate Chartered Financial Planner status today, which is great news because we are one of a very small,

select number of firms to receive this status in the UK.

We've just been awarded Corporate Chartered Financial Planner status today, which is great news because we are one of a very small,

select number of firms to receive this status in the UK.

massive high 5 coming your way

*high 5* .....maybe not massive....but still...congrats!!!!!

My uni work is incredibly boring. 2,500 words to go, for 4pm tomorrow, and it's so difficult to stay motivated.

I just can't wait til the end of the month when it's all finished and I can properly look forward to beer, barbeques, the World Cup and going to Amsterdam!

Relish it :D

Â