General Chat

Stevo985

Istanbul is glorious in the sunshine.....at the moment I can see the blue mosque over the shimmering Bosphorous. With a good book and beer in hand. Have to love life sometimes...

One of the best places I have been. Get in that Taxi and I dare you to keep your eyes open all of the time :-)

How is everything in VT Land?? Been away a while, on the road to Capetown. At the moment I am on Zanzibar Island, it's pretty awesome! Got here last night and been having a blast since the trip started! Feel free to check out the blog!

I've been able to catch a couple matches while the trip started about a month ago, shame they weren't the best! i.e. Manchester City! For what it's worth I'm okay with another 6th place finish, I think next year we can pull off 4th if we hold on to our best players, (Milner and Young are the first that come to mind).

Really looking forward to the World Cup! Hope everyone is well and happy in VT!! Take care and UP THE VILLA!!

I'm really glad I'm not addicted to TV series.

I can get addicted to virtually anything, it's not good, not good at all.

...saying that though, supporting the Villa is like a soap opera in a way without the nice endings and suspense :P

I'm really glad I'm not addicted to TV series.

I can get addicted to virtually anything, it's not good, not good at all.

Especially living in Amsterdam :shock:

Very true, I took that into account when I moved here 10 years ago, I live on the coast (Zandvoort) about 100 mts from the Grand Prix track.

I watched the very first episode of Fringe last night, well impressed with that and I need a Lost replacement, like sharpish.

(May be on the wrong thread but if there is a thread where is it ?)

thx

Fringe is excellent and a thread about it is here

I watched the very first episode of Fringe last night, well impressed with that and I need a Lost replacement, like sharpish.

thx

Nice one fella. It's a pretty nice feeling to find a series now that looks good as I can get them all and watch at will as it is in series 2 now.

Same company Mart - promotion and different responsibility - just UK & I though rather than a WW role

Well don't forget to let me know if you ever make it over here. There are rumours that one or two places haves computers and electrickery!

thx

Nice one fella. It's a pretty nice feeling to find a series now that looks good as I can get them all and watch at will as it is in series 2 now.

If you're into LOST & Fringe then it's a fair assumption you like similar sci-fi-type stuff to me, so I'd take a look at Flash Forward while you're at it. After all, it's a long week and you need more than 1 drama :D

Flash Forward does my head in terrible dialogue, terrible acting, horrible cast, worse direction. Yet I can't stop watching it.

I have 2 people telling me it's brilliant and addictive. I watched 2 episodes, it didn't seem anything special.

Â