General Chat

Stevo985

Does anyone know of any good online florists?

Be aware women judge you on where flowers come from - they look online to see what you spent.

I once send a girl a bunch from Sainsburys. It looked a great bunch, but somehow, Sainsburys doesnt say "Romance" like a real flower shop.

for the sake of a tenner, make sure your gift is delivered with the aplomb you desire.

Be aware women judge you on where flowers come from - they look online to see what you spent.

I once send a girl a bunch from Sainsburys. It looked a great bunch, but somehow, Sainsburys doesnt say "Romance" like a real flower shop.

for the sake of a tenner, make sure your gift is delivered with the aplomb you desire.

ANy woman who does that isn't worth bothering with in the first place

Some clearing in the woods complaining on the news about how other flights are allowed to take off...yet hers wasn't. Why?

Volcanic ash found in the planes engine.

ANy woman who does that isn't worth bothering with in the first place

I bought my girlfriend a bunch of flowers from Morrisons, she was a bit disappointed.

I saw something really funny today. A bloke with a Sherpa hat got out of his car at a red light, ran to the car in front, mooned and pressed his arse up the window, then got back into his car.

Wasn't funny from where I was seated :D

I saw something really funny today. A bloke with a Sherpa hat got out of his car at a red light, ran to the car in front, mooned and pressed his arse up the window, then got back into his car.

No wipeage? :|

Had you forgotten the cushion so you couldn't see over the door panel? :mrgreen:

Had you forgotten the cushion so you couldn't see over the door panel? :mrgreen:

Have you still got beaded seat covers? ;)

No wipeage? :|

Too much wipeage :)

Nah, of course, it wasn't me, I was being silly. Did it look like they knew each other or was it random?!

Won £25 at the Union poker tonight.

Main tournament was a nightmare, made worse by being a double rebuy/rebuy-addon tournament and the absurd lack of cards I had.

But a took down an 8 handed side game, wahey.

Â