General Chat

Stevo985

can I ask as i appear to have been living under a rock

but WTF is this ganam style that people going on about , just watching some British troops in Afghan doing a parody of it , but what exactly are they parodying ??

can I ask as i appear to have been living under a rock

but WTF is this ganam style that people going on about , just watching some British troops in Afghan doing a parody of it , but what exactly are they parodying ??

Apologies in advance, but to answer your question: Gangnam Style. The official video is the most 'liked' video on YouTube. It's a song that is based in parody of the lifestyle lived by those in the upmarket Gangnam district of Seoul. More info, as ever, on Wikipedia.

I dont moan all that much, things just annoy me and I voice my opinion, today is the first time I have ventured into the 'things that piss me off' thread in months.

I just enjoy my own company and people annoy me in general, that is why I think it would be good fun to be completely on my own with nothing more than a guitar and a dog named Vincent

I'd rather the Apocalypse came in Mad Max form, that would be brilliant!

Apologies in advance, but to answer your question: Gangnam Style. The official video is the most 'liked' video on YouTube. It's a song that is based in parody of the lifestyle lived by those in the upmarket Gangnam district of Seoul. More info, as ever, on Wikipedia.

When the official video reaches a billion views (currently 992,802,047) the world will end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvDpdIy6hfA

Seems pretty legit...

I think if the world doesn't end today there should be some form of celebratory thread, perhaps one that illustrates examples of the female form that we are glad are not dead.

Oh I'd forgotten about that, I have a Baileys drinker in mind for that little cocktail too, they deserve it

I noticed that you, as a mod, did not object to the phrase above. I hereby declare it open-season-totty-thread-start-thingy

Â