General Chat

Stevo985

Is there some sort of event happening on a global scale today that I'm not aware of? The tube this morning was empty, central London very quiet and even VT is like a morgue. I'm trying to work out where everyone is and what I'm missing out on.

Is there some sort of event happening on a global scale today that I'm not aware of? The tube this morning was empty, central London very quiet and even VT is like a morgue. I'm trying to work out where everyone is and what I'm missing out on.

Russia got nuked today. The official cover up is that it was a meteorite but I don't believe them.

I haven't been able to get on VT since last night. The Villatalk.com link wont work, I had to use an old random link I found to the 'Games and Gaming' section to get here. Still can't get to the main page.

There is an announcement in the VT section and also on the FB and g+ pages.

I haven't been able to get on VT since last night. The Villatalk.com link wont work, I had to use an old random link I found to the 'Games and Gaming' section to get here. Still can't get to the main page.

There is an announcement in the VT section and also on the FB and g+ pages.

Yeah I had to clear some stuff, all fixed, thank you.

Why do we use genitals as insults? I mean, what exactly is insulting about a vagina, and why do we consider being called a tw*t or word removed so very offensive? Same with cock, dick, penis etc. Although I do think that vaginal insults are perceived as more offensive, so much so that very this site censors them.

Coventry road been closed since 11.30 this morning by the Swan island due to a supposed hit and run

I deliver mail down there and drove past it just after the incident happened and saw someone getting resuscitated. It's a old lady that has been hit and I have a horrible feeling I know who it is

Why do we use genitals as insults? I mean, what exactly is insulting about a vagina, and why do we consider being called a tw*t or word removed so very offensive? Same with cock, dick, penis etc. Although I do think that vaginal insults are perceived as more offensive, so much so that very this site censors them.

I used to work with a bloke whose favourite putdown was: "I would call you a word removed, but that's too kind to you. words removed are useful". 

So 4 months after finding out my mom has cancer (she's doing fine by the way. Cancer's gone and just getting through the precautionary Chemo but she SHOULD make a full recovery, minus one boob) I find out my Dad has got bowel cancer.

**** you, cancer. Seriously.

You.

So 4 months after finding out my mom has cancer (she's doing fine by the way. Cancer's gone and just getting through the precautionary Chemo but she SHOULD make a full recovery, minus one boob) I find out my Dad has got bowel cancer.

You.

Christs chin,

All the best mate. Let's hope it goes the way of your Mum's and **** off quick smart.

You.

That's a bastard. A real bastard. But your mums shown the fight, I'm sure your dad will too! 

My GF's dad had bowel cancer a few years ago, it didn't look good for a while, but he survived. They took a long time to diagnose it, which was the worry, he wasn't right for a while. He had radiotherapy which was quite effective and then surgery to remove it. 

I'm glad to hear about your mum's recovery (with fingers crossed). 

It seems they think they've caught this early as well. Same situation as my Mom's really. Won't know for sure either way until he has his other tests but they think it looks contained so should be very treatable.

Fingers crossed.

Â