General Chat

Stevo985

Anybody fans of free money? Quidco currently paying £50 cashback for "new players depositing and wagering a minimum of £10" at William Hill Vegas.

I'm gonna go straight to the roulette table, stick £5 on red and £5 on black, then all being well withdraw my £10 again and wait for the £50 to be paid. Lovely.

Link

Money now received by Quidco from William Hill will be in my bank on the next run next week :cheers::hooray:

Anybody fans of free money? Quidco currently paying £50 cashback for "new players depositing and wagering a minimum of £10" at William Hill Vegas.

I'm gonna go straight to the roulette table, stick £5 on red and £5 on black, then all being well withdraw my £10 again and wait for the £50 to be paid. Lovely.

Link

Money now received by Quidco from William Hill will be in my bank on the next run next week :cheers::hooray:

Already got a William Hill account so I assume it won't work.

These gambling sites are buggers, you sign up for one service (say sports) and they actually set you up an account for all of their services.

Already got a William Hill account so I assume it won't work.

These gambling sites are buggers, you sign up for one service (say sports) and they actually set you up an account for all of their services.

I've an account with every bookie. But Ladbrokes don't let me bet if I stand to win more than £200 from them. Blame my avatar for that.

I love betfair. No limiting of accounts there.

Â