General Chat

Stevo985

I'm feeling pretty **** depressed today man

you know when you hit them times when it just feels like absolutely everything that can dampen your mood will all erupt at once

got some shit going on already, the doctors didn't fill me with glee yesterday, I have no **** money, I haveto work a 12 hour shift today and tomorrow.

I just feel really pissed off today.

Dont let everything get on top of you mate. You only have to look at some of the usually faces on the OT forum to see that things can go full circle within the space of 2 or 3 weeks and everything will soon be looking bright.

Chin up dude.

I'm trying to keep me chin up and all that but its a bit of a struggle at the minute I just cant be arsed for anything

still the one good thing is that I dont really speak to people at work due as they are all morons (bar from a few) so I dont have everyone badgering me trying to find out what is up with me

I'm feeling pretty **** depressed today man

you know when you hit them times when it just feels like absolutely everything that can dampen your mood will all erupt at once

got some shit going on already, the doctors didn't fill me with glee yesterday, I have no **** money, I haveto work a 12 hour shift today and tomorrow.

I just feel really pissed off today.

Would it be wildly inappropriate for me to attempt to make you chuckle by saying "stiff upper hip"?

Because they have extremities and the eye likes extremities :)
...is the right answer.

If you show Wiggy two glass jars - one tall and thin, one short and wide - even if you demonstrate that they both hold exactly the same amount of water, they will still insist that the taller one is "bigger".

Fixed

****! :lol:

What I thought was a hoax story yesterday seems to have gathered momentum.

Jamie Oliver finds gold, weapons and some original masters of Joy Division & New Order in the basement of his new restaurant in Manchester!

Clicky

You know how house phone numbers used to be split up into 4 digits - 3 digits - 4 digits, for example, 0121 422 4242, how are you supposed to split mobile numbers?

This isn't an attempt at some weak observation comedy, it's just I type them into a spreadsheet at work and it annoys me seeing all 11 digits crammed together.

You know how house phone numbers used to be split up into 4 digits - 3 digits - 4 digits, for example, 0121 422 4242, how are you supposed to split mobile numbers?

This isn't an attempt at some weak observation comedy, it's just I type them into a spreadsheet at work and it annoys me seeing all 11 digits crammed together.

5 digits - 3 digits - 3 digits

People who say phone numbers in blocks of 2 are **** morons!!!1!1!!!

5 digits - 3 digits - 3 digits

People who say phone numbers in blocks of 2 are **** morons!!!1!1!!!

The French and Germans (and for all I know, all continental Europeans) seem to do it that way, even for land lines.

I agree about mobiles though. 5 - pause - 3 - pause - 3 (when speaking). I sometimes write/type them as 5, 6 though.

However, in our student database, we HAVE to record them as one long string of digits, as we sometimes "auto-text", and it doesn't work if there are any spaces in there.

However, in our student database, we HAVE to record them as one long string of digits, as we sometimes "auto-text", and it doesn't work if there are any spaces in there.

Ahh, that's exactly what this is for. Best leave it the way it is. Cheers!

Think it depends on the number.

My work phone I give in the 5-3-3 format

My personal phone I give in the 3-5-3 format becuase the 5 are consecutive numbers.

3-5-3 is outdated. I use 4-5-2 myself, with two holding numbers in the middle covering the area code.

Think it depends on the number.

My work phone I give in the 5-3-3 format

My personal phone I give in the 3-5-3 format becuase the 5 are consecutive numbers.

3-5-3 is outdated. I use 4-5-2 myself, with two holding numbers in the middle covering the area code.

:lol:

Â