General Chat

Stevo985

the original was about a bloke who keeps getting dripping from his cock each time he goes to the toilet

so he goes to the Doctors

doctor gives him various medicines but they dont work

finally the doc cuts some hairs of his nose and sticks them on the mans cock

next time he goes to the toilet , sure enough he is still dripping

then suddenly his cock goes Snifffffffffffff ( or however you'd type that snorting / sniff type noise)

it's probably funnier when told correctly , and when you are around 13 or 14

(I did say in another thread I had a fairly decent memory , so I'm not sure if that's a good stab at it after 25+ years or should I be word perfect if I have a good memory ?)

I must say, it IS a very good likeness of our Baselayers.

Surprised you noticed Mike , thought you would be too busy pointing out that the DVD series behind isn't in chronological order :winkold:

Oh, I've given up on The Youth of Today. No standards. :lol:

Sorry Mike, atleast they are in alphabetical order and categorised by film, television, and sport / wrestling :|

Just watched my friend Sean lose to my friend Paul in 5 straight games of fifa. Sentences like "I'm going to rape your fans" and "I will be right back I need to go hit something" have been said. I am trying so hard not to laugh aloud because he is genuinely pissed off. .......nope, I'ts not working, I'm laughing

Aren't they just caramel shortbreads (aka "millionaires' shortbreads") under a Twix label?

If so, they'll have to go some to beat THESE:

ThorntonsCaramel-1.jpg

these are epic.

they were priced wrong just before christmas because they changed the packaging from 12 pieces to £9 and were £1 each.

they were scanning in at buy one get one free.

so I bought 10...

Just watched my friend Sean lose to my friend Paul in 5 straight games of fifa. Sentences like "I'm going to rape your fans" and "I will be right back I need to go hit something" have been said. I am trying so hard not to laugh aloud because he is genuinely pissed off. .......nope, I'ts not working, I'm laughing

my friend walked out of his own house when he played me on PES many moons ago when he gave me zero chances apart from two 30 yard free kicks, both in the last 10 minutes of the game.

scored both

he went mental.

I'm feeling pretty **** depressed today man

you know when you hit them times when it just feels like absolutely everything that can dampen your mood will all erupt at once

got some shit going on already, the doctors didn't fill me with glee yesterday, I have no **** money, I haveto work a 12 hour shift today and tomorrow.

I just feel really pissed off today.

I'm feeling pretty **** depressed today man

you know when you hit them times when it just feels like absolutely everything that can dampen your mood will all erupt at once

got some shit going on already, the doctors didn't fill me with glee yesterday, I have no **** money, I haveto work a 12 hour shift today and tomorrow.

I just feel really pissed off today.

Dont let everything get on top of you mate. You only have to look at some of the usually faces on the OT forum to see that things can go full circle within the space of 2 or 3 weeks and everything will soon be looking bright.

Chin up dude.

Because they have extremities and the eye likes extremities :)
...is the right answer.

If you show a small child two glass jars - one tall and thin, one short and wide - even if you demonstrate that they both hold exactly the same amount of water, they will still insist that the taller one is "bigger".

Because they have extremities and the eye likes extremities :)
...is the right answer.

If you show Wiggy two glass jars - one tall and thin, one short and wide - even if you demonstrate that they both hold exactly the same amount of water, they will still insist that the taller one is "bigger".

Fixed

Â