General Chat

Stevo985

And Rick Rolled. I'd go to bed and end this day asap Eames :) No good can come from it.

He can go to bed once he's cooked me a bacon cheese melt baguette and cleaned the toilet with his tongue!

Im also feeling a little frisky!

Would Sir be requiring the flying helmet and the wet celery again this evening? :(

And Rick Rolled. I'd go to bed and end this day asap Eames :) No good can come from it.

He can go to bed once he's cooked me a bacon cheese melt baguette and cleaned the toilet with his tongue!

Would Sir be requiring the flying helmet and the wet celery again this evening? :(

:crylaugh:

Not the egg whisk?

:crylaugh:

Now now sir, that is a bit insensitive. It is cold outside. Give me a few minutes and I'm sure it'll sort itself out.........

IMG_1423.jpg

Complete! Now for an Ace Rimmer and Dwayne Dibley.

Also, inspired by the recent snowfall

IMG_1421.jpg

VT's most successful sports person (things could have been different if the General had listened to my request for a trial!), Jenny Jones

:P That is amazing, if i can work out how i will avatar that bad boy!

Also, inspired by the recent snowfall

IMG_1421.jpg

VT's most successful sports person (things could have been different if the General had listened to my request for a trial!), Jenny Jones

:P That is amazing, if i can work out how i will avatar that bad boy!
LegoAvatar.jpg
http://memberfiles.freewebs.com/03/18/87131803/photos/undefined/LegoAvatar.jpg

Just copy the link into your profile. :thumb:

Grown men still playing with Lego.... Get a grip chaps!
Nuts to you, in a couple weeks I'm going to this.

Lego is AWESOME.

Â