General Chat

Stevo985

Got hassled by security in Super Valu in Dublin last night

What prompted that? Did they think you were doing a Worrall-Thompson?

I walked in wearing a hoodie, shirt, tweet jacket, dress pants and huge white runners. Place went on high alert and one security guard in particular started eyeballing me, following me down aisles quite blatantly and generally glaring at me like I was the scum of the earth. I went to an employee to ask what was going on and the guard continued to just stare at me like an angry dog would look at you if you went near their dinner. Very surreal. If he did it to an actual scumbag, he would have created a problem for himself I'd say.

Yes it's quite possible he was from the fashion police

Hello gorgeous people. Your girl is back. How are you all? Well I hope.
Look, you can't just disappear for months on end and then come swanning back in and expect VillaAjax to make a Lego model of you, you know.

We're fine, how about you? :D

You tell her Mike!

Pop Quiz:

The Range Rover Ultimate Edition comes with 2 ipads in the back seats.

Due to the window between them being built to being delivered to the customer in certain parts of the world, it's deemed to be more efficient to buy the ipads locally to the customer and retrospectively fit them to the car (as opposed to fitting them when the car is built, and them sitting there for a couple of months until the customer gets the car).

We're sending 12 Range Rover Ultimates to Nigeria, that means 24 ipads.

We're buying the ipads from South Africa and couriering them up to Nigeria.

How much is it costing us to get 24 ipads from South Africa to Nigeria?

Incidentally, the answer was £6,000

That's £250 per ipad

Â