General Chat

Stevo985

I'm not.im injured for a few months so no X Games :-(

Sad

Shit, bad news Jen. I know how frustrated I am with injuries, and I'm just a hobbyist athlete. For a serious competitor like you it must drive you crazy.

But hang in there, you'll be back.

Got myself a **** buddy. Yeah that's right, a lady I meet up with for a few wines and sex without any obligation to pretend that I'm a normal well rounded human being.

Meeting her tomorrow. Met her originally on plenty of fish, had a date, got pissed, did the business, both decided we don't really want a relationship and parted ways. I txt her the other day innocently asking how she was, telling her I was the usual (hungry, overworked and horny). She replied with "Same". So I say "Horny?". She says "Always". Never one to miss an opportunity I tell her I think she has a beautiful pussy and I'd like to see it/her again for a few vino's and a fumble.

Bob is most definitely my uncle. Fanny is her sexy aunt.

Got myself a **** buddy. Yeah that's right, a lady I meet up with for a few wines and sex without any obligation to pretend that I'm a normal well rounded human being.

Meeting her tomorrow. Met her originally on plenty of fish, had a date, got pissed, did the business, both decided we don't really want a relationship and parted ways. I txt her the other day innocently asking how she was, telling her I was the usual (hungry, overworked and horny). She replied with "Same". So I say "Horny?". She says "Always". Never one to miss an opportunity I tell her I think she has a beautiful pussy and I'd like to see it/her again for a few vino's and a fumble.

Good work fella. My mate did a power of damage on that plenty of fish website for a while, he was banging a slutty cop for ages till she started to want more (she was also nuts) and he nipped it in the bud. Luckily, he's still got the videos on his iPhone for insurance after she hinted she might use her status as a copper to make life difficult for him.

Good work fella. My mate did a power of damage on that plenty of fish website for a while, he was banging a slutty cop for ages till she started to want more (she was also nuts) and he nipped it in the bud. Luckily, he's still got the videos on his iPhone for use in desperate need of a crafty five finger shuffle.

Man whores :lol:

Hmm, these dating sites used to make me mistrust women in general as you never know if someone you meet has a profile on there is banging everyone that moves on the side :lol:

Question - what do the footballs and medals above peoples avatar mean?

Footballs indicating the amount of posts (I think). The medal is a gold lion indicating you have donated to the cost of running this site

Question - what do the footballs and medals above peoples avatar mean?

Footballs indicating the amount of posts (I think). The medal is a gold lion indicating you have donated to the cost of running this site

Cheers mate. Didn't mean the gold lion, some of the footballs look like medals, with a claret and blue thing above them.

Â