General Chat

Stevo985

There are still rag and bone men? :shock:

Indeed, but they now use Transit pick up wagons instead of a horse and buggy :-)

Well that's just crap. What's the use of the Steptoe theme without a motheaten horse plodding along in time with it?

hahaha...the rag and bone man has just driven up my road, playing the theme from Steptoe and Son through his loudhailer :-)

How's that go then "Keep right on......"

:clap::clap::clap:

hahaha...the rag and bone man has just driven up my road, playing the theme from Steptoe and Son through his loudhailer :-)

Our one normally announces his presence with a bit of bugling! (He's pretty good, too)

Sounds like the one who comes round by my dad except he is really, really crap at playing it. Even worse the parrot has now copied it so I get woken up every morning at 6 AM at the latest by the bloody parrot mimicing the infernal racket which is even worse than hearing her scream " you **** ".

Our one normally announces his presence with a bit of bugling! (He's pretty good, too)

Twas a bugle here also until today, in fact the one at me Dads uses a bugle...its like the same bloke all over the country

you should try working on a building site in charlemont farm :shock: **** are everywhere

once when i was working in fibbersley next to a camp during one of the frequent scouting drive throughs (strange how pikeys drive to the very end of a building site to ask someone if there are any jobs going) chatting to one who reckoned that if you can fill one of the old style metal bins with offcuts from general plug wiring, then burn it to melt off the plastic he would make enough money for a night out on the piss

we were having this conversation whilst i was leaning on a £5k fibre optic cable spindle he was trying to get someone to tell him how much it was worth!

I like the old guy in the middle, 1 from being at the very top of the picture who just doesn't care.

He'll be the fella that moans about Ash every game in that part of the ground :mrgreen:

:lol:

Had someone like that next to me for the Vienna game. "**** off Ash, get back you skinny little prick, **** word removed"

I was thinking 'that's the spirit'....

Bit of a question that im hoping someone can help me with please.

Tiger Woods is worth a reported £600m, so why has he taken out a mortgage for £36m to build his new pad in Florida?

Would you just not pay cash and be done with it? Or does he take out a mortgage and let his interest pay for it thus not eating into his fortune?

Â