General Chat

Stevo985

Shitting tale? Let me elaborate. An email I sent to the wife a couple of weeks back.

I just went to the toilet, for "a toilet". I play a little Yahtzee, finish up, unless I see blood I aint clean if you know what I mean. I place my phone on the floor obviously I aint going to put it in my hand am I????

So I pull my trousers up and and buckle up, pick my phone up and turn to flush, I clip the seat with my phone and it goes hurtling, in slow motion through the air and into the toilet bowl. I swear, loudly and then see that it has settled on the toilet tissue mountain I have created. Fearing the worst, my hand goes in, assuming that its going to have changed colour, nope, clag nut free and dry as you like.

Flushed, blocked the toilet, washed my hands and walked out like a boss glad it wasn’t a ghost poo.

• Like 1

Shitting tale? Let me elaborate. An email I sent to the wife a couple of weeks back.

I just went to the toilet, for "a toilet". I play a little Yahtzee, finish up, unless I see blood I aint clean if you know what I mean. I place my phone on the floor obviously I aint going to put it in my hand am I????

So I pull my trousers up and and buckle up, pick my phone up and turn to flush, I clip the seat with my phone and it goes hurtling, in slow motion through the air and into the toilet bowl. I swear, loudly and then see that it has settled on the toilet tissue mountain I have created. Fearing the worst, my hand goes in, assuming that its going to have changed colour, nope, clag nut free and dry as you like.

Flushed, blocked the toilet, washed my hands and walked out like a boss glad it wasn’t a ghost poo.

A couple of weeks back? Wasn't that when Valentines Day was? You old romantic...

Cunning plan to schedule a project to start in Brum today and then stay up for the game ...

Trouble is I've done all my bits and everything s working well so I shouldn't be needed any more .... Only 8 hours to kill before kick off d'oh

If anyone is near the Odeon in New street and fancies a pint then give me a shout :)

I was watching Fireman Sam with my three year old son earlier when I came to the awful realisation that Sam is secretly the father of "naughty" Norman Price. 

a8KFtQD.jpg

Think about it for a second.  They live in a small village which appears to be in a very rural area where there is basically bugger all to do on an evening. Sam and Norman are the only two gingers in the village.  You've never seen anyone claiming to be Norman's father, Norman lives with his mum and no one else.  Sam knobbed Mrs Price back in the day, she was a bored spinster and the local fireman was showing her a bit of attention so one thing led to another and he knocked her up. 

I thought lack of a father figure was why Norman is such a little shit but now I believe that Norman either knows or strongly suspects that Sam is his biological father.  It's why he starts a hundred fires a year in Pontypandy, it's the only way he knows how to get the attention of his old man. 

This had me crying. I currently watch this with my little one and had never given this any thought. 

If I remember in the original Mrs Price's hair is ginger and was always in rollers. Sorry to shoot you down Rev but I think in the newer version she dye's her hair through shame which also explains why you never see any Just for men and the like in her shop. I think Sgt officer Steele is the dad as he seems to get very cross with Norman and lays the blame at his feet all the time without the facts

Only explanation is Sgt Steele was giving it to Mrs Price and expects better from his aging gene pool

• Like 2

trying to  remember the name of a british sketch comedy show from the 90's, where the guy would dress in a rabbit suit and scare people on the street....Shotgun something, anyone know what I'm referring to?

Found it , "Trigger Happy TV"

watched half of episode 1 and its not aged well..

I think the overriding consensus Maqroll, at least amongst the british, is that Dom Joly is an irritating word removed.

Found it , "Trigger Happy TV"

watched half of episode 1 and its not aged well..

I think the overriding consensus Maqroll, at least amongst the british, is that Dom Joly is an irritating word removed.

Yes, 20 years later and I was thinking the same thing. I was also thinking the "Jackass" jackasses owe a nod to him.

• Like 1

Â