General Chat

Stevo985

Scary stuff. Before me or my sisters were born, my parents had a crash on the motorway. It was them and my aunty and uncle in the car, a tyre blew and the car flipped over a few times. Luckily no-one had anything worse than a few broken bones. My mom was the least hurt, and she was well enough to drive the car to the nearest garage (or wherever she drove the car, I can't remember that part of the story) (sorry donnie). Since then, my uncle has always had a Volvo, because they are/were safer.

• Like 1

One in Bromsgrove not so long ago where a car travelling not especially fast hit a CCTV pole, flipped over, and the passenger who wasn't wearing a seatbelt got thrown out of the car through the windscreen and chopped in half. Real mess apparently. Good on Volvo for making the seatbelt patent free to use.

Paying for water despite living on an island. Brilliant how they got away with it.

Yeah, whoever put all that salt in the sea just to get us to pay water bills was an evil genius.

There's nothing wrong with drinking sea water, apart from, like you've written, it's a bit salty, so makes you thirsty, but that's easily overcame as there's always plenty of water around to quench your thirst.

• Like 1

Paying for water despite living on an island. Brilliant how they got away with it.

Yeah, whoever put all that salt in the sea just to get us to pay water bills was an evil genius.

There's nothing wrong with drinking sea water, apart from, like you've written, it's a bit salty, so makes you thirsty, but that's easily overcame as there's always plenty of water around to quench your thirst.

boyscoutz4.jpg

"Water, water everywhere so let's all have a drink"

• Like 3

Â