General Chat

Stevo985

Didn't know where to put this but we had one minister and some other MPs that actually went for this. Very upset they were  :wacko:

http://dailycurrant.com/2014/01/02/marijuana-overdoses-kill-37-in-colorado-on-first-day-of-legalization/

The Daily Currant isn't a real source of news, it's satire.

One of the those victims was 29-year-old Jesse Bruce Pinkman, a former methamphetamine dealer from Albuquerque who had recently moved to Boulder to establish a legal marijuana dispensary.

:D

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 1

Getting older means you laugh at drats jokes. I'm 26 and going through a divorce and they make make titter.

When you are 27 you'll stop laughing trust me :)

Yeah, Tony found that out in 1953. ;)

fixed

I'm 28 and still don't consider myself an adult. Seriously.

Maybe it's some sort of condition. Gives you quite an inferiority complex, especially at work.

This!  And I'm 29.  I was walking through the shop and a woman told her child to "move out of the mans way".  It sounded weird to me.

I probably don't help myself though, I got more toys for Christmas than most kids.

It's really not unusual to be married with kids by my age (again, 28)

The thought of being married with kids is utterly absurd to me. Partly because I think I'd currently be terrible as both a husband and a father.

Maybe it's some sort of condition. Gives you quite an inferiority complex, especially at work.

Yup, I can 100% sympathise with this. Said inferiority complex has probably stood in the way of me applying for more ambitious jobs.

That said, I do consider myself an adult at 27. I tend to get on with older people better than people of my own age and I enjoy the responsibilities that adulthood brings. I have to put on a bit of an act around people in their twentys, being a 'lad' doesn't come naturally without the help of beer.

I think I'm kind of at the point (long term relationship) where the wife and kids thing is started to be expected of me.  There's no way that's happening any time soon, the marriage thing maybe but there's no way I can allow myself to become restricted by kids yet.

This! And I'm 29. I was walking through the shop and a woman told her child to "move out of the mans way". It sounded weird to me.

I probably don't help myself though, I got more toys for Christmas than most kids.

As the saying goes: "You don't stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing".

• Like 4

Â