General Chat

Stevo985

There's been a right Kent of a pile-up in Engerland. 130 cars involved!* Hope no VTers are caught up in it.

cover1.jpg

* Not sure if they're counting the cars on the pictured transporters :P

I have been keeping close tabs on this all day as this has happened in the area that I cover so I am going to be pretty damn busy over the next few days

(I will potentially have to deal with all of the vehicles that are covered by the direct line group)

I think I've hurt my neck now I come to think of it.

There's been a right Kent of a pile-up in Engerland. 130 cars involved!* Hope no VTers are caught up in it.

cover1.jpg

* Not sure if they're counting the cars on the pictured transporters :P

I have been keeping close tabs on this all day as this has happened in the area that I cover so I am going to be pretty damn busy over the next few days

(I will potentially have to deal with all of the vehicles that are covered by the direct line group)

I think I've hurt my neck now I come to think of it.

crack on put a claim in...that aint my department

"Describe in your own words how the accident happened"

"Well I'd just finished my 4th egg&bacon butty and I'd leaned back in my chair for a yawn/stretch/fart combo when another customer passing by bumped into my head giving me whiplash."

• Like 2

On the culinary hot spots of Kent that do lend themselves to the yawn / stretch / fart end of the market.

Best is the burger van with a semi permanent pitch outside Rochester airport - few pleasures in life greater than sitting in a plastic patio chair on the pavement with a bacon roll watching some clearing in the woods trying to land a microlight in a crosswind (not my crosswind).

Second best is Mickey's Cafe, half way between Maidstone and Rochester which does all the variations of builder breakfast all day and lets us push the tables together for pre meeting meetings. If you're ok with a bit of dried egg on your fork from the last punter, the food is great.

It looked like a real life Burnout crash that accident in Kent. Imagine all the $ that would've bagged you. It's the little shunts that boost the multiplier that would've bagged the high score.

I've always been the same, hate the summer love the winter, it gets bitterly cold in my flat (to the point 2 years ago when I had to scrape the ice off the inside of my windows) nothing better than wrapping up in layers of layers of clothes and chain drinking cups of tea.

• Like 2

Tomorrow will be one week without a car. In Jacksonville Florida that's not easy to put up with. And car salesman are really starting to piss me off with how ignorant they expect me to be. Hopefully I will have a new car by Monday.

Also, the show Fringe has not only taken over my social time but it's making me not care one bit about sleeping. I think I'm actually going to be upset when I finish the series.

And with the previous topic, I love the summer, hate the winter. Especially the time change. The winter is only awesome for cuddling. (Yeah, I said it)

• Like 2

And with the previous topic, I love the summer, hate the winter. Especially the time change. The winter is only awesome for cuddling. (Yeah, I said it)

I love winter, summer is just a week long event in England where the shops run out of bread cus every one has BBQs, pubs get full of part time drinkers who only go there when the sun is out and people start driving like dicks for some reason.

• Like 2

Â