PL: West Ham a Match Thread 2009/11/04 19:45

limpid

Beye got the ball. pure and simple. shit ref, shit stadium,shit opposition,shit end excuse for a kit stealing bunch of chelsea wannabes. We will win this. We have played some good football, if carew had squared on the spin it was a tap in. Come on Villa !

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds a harsh pen but we should have made it so it didnt matter. its been all us but as usual we have failed to create enough good chances. greens made a few good saves but for how we have dominated posession we should have at least scored 1.

west ham are there for the taking but we are not taking advantage

The scary thing is we dont even look like scoring. We really need to sort out our striker problem in january this will cost us big time

completely disagree mate. i think this is the best we've played since chelsea. green has made 2 standard saves plus the good one from stan. and we're not getting trashed in the middle of the park like usual

Im scared that by taking out the totally in-effectual forward threat of Jimmy M (his crossing is **** appalling), weve actualy weakened our attacking threat by bringing someone in whose even worse.

I lol'ed when I saw Heskey on the wing. But he has actually been ok. A lot better than Young and Carew today.

LOL, he is a better winger than striker.

Must have been a shit decision, O'Neill had to drag warnock away from the ref as well.

**** bollocks, I'm going to be SO **** pissed if these bubble blowing retards beat us.

I also believe they haven't won a home game this season yet, typical.

Heskey off NRC on