PL: West Ham a Match Thread 2009/11/04 19:45

limpid

why in the whole **** world has the FA not introduced video technology that could have been implemented 5 years ago easily, so we can sort out these shit refs who make wrong decision after wrong decision, and linesman who clearly its imposible to look in 2 places at once and can never make perfect decision, what the **** are they waiting for, why put it off, do the FA want more stupid decisions having big effects such has 3 yellow cards, a goal lost, possibly 3 points, and our chance to go in the big four. TECHNOLOGY U **** IDIOTS ITS SIMPLE.

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The scary thing is we dont even look like scoring. We really need to sort out our striker problem in january this will cost us big time.

Eh? We've had plenty of good chances.

exactly.

we've looked like scoring every few minutes, its just been one of those matches where nothing goes in. :cry:

We were miles better than them in that half. Had plenty of the ball and surely we have to score at some point?

Can't believe the decision but i just had the feeling it would be a rough night from the ref once I saw it was steve bennett!

Can somebody explain to me the whole "respect the referee" campaign shite? I fail to see why they deserve not to be slagged of by players, mangers and fans when they make such poor decisions and the ones made today. Surely you need to be good at something to earn respect?