Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

I'm fairley non-pulsed towards Spurs, so as fas as my seeming non bias opinion goes, it looks pretty run of the mill modern stadium, nothing special or unique, but not ugly either.

i hate the **** but i think its lovely

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arsenal's security around the dug-out at the Emirates Stadium has been highlighted again after Tottenham staff reported the behaviour of a fan to stewards.

The Spurs bench were unhappy with the language used by a supporter during their 3-0 defeat to Arsene Wenger's men, while Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson has previously criticised the design of the stadium for being too open.

Ferguson famously suggested "you need tin helmets" at Arsenal because there is not enough protection for visiting substitutes and staff.

Spurs boss Harry Redknapp said: "He was swearing and there were little kids standing there. I don't understand why people do that. I just asked if he could behave himself and act like a proper human being."

From F365

I just hope the satdium has a 10 metre exclusion zone around the managers bench to avoid poor Harry getting upset again. He really is the last hope for the morals of this country!

think_of_the_children.jpg

HE came very close to stropping off from his MOTD interview after the Arsenal game, he made a little movement to go and seemed to think better of it so made do with trying to belittle the interviewer instead.

He's a very unpleasant gentleman.

The obsession people have with that man and team on here is frankly embarrassing now. Well, embarrassing for them that is, just bloody boring for the rest of us.

If its so boring, why read the thread about Tottenham in the first place?

Aye, I'm with Baz that theres been too many individual threads lately, but it's because the Spurs one vanished (and Spurs threads will keep on getting locked because of Glaston and the abuse he gives/recieves) (not a dig at Glaston there by the way, he doesn't bother me.. but he is something of an expert at winding up certain people on here :D)

As far as their stadium goes - whether it's pretty or not, it's bad news for us. They are in London. They have the fanbase and the fanbase has the money that a big stadium with nice corporate boxes and a good selection of bread for the prawn sandwiches, that they will easily fill it. It just depends whether the expense of a stadium is a cheque they can actually write..

There was a Spurs thread... but out of nowhere last week, it vanished. What's happened to it..

It was a massive thread, absolutely massive. Much bigger than the Villa thread. More successful too, and it had more readers, and none of them were deluded, and it was bigger than the Arsenal thread, Harry says so. Massive, absolutely massive....

There was a Spurs thread... but out of nowhere last week, it vanished. What's happened to it..

It was a massive thread, absolutely massive. Much bigger than the Villa thread. More successful too, and it had more readers, and none of them were deluded, and it was bigger than the Arsenal thread, Harry says so. Massive, absolutely massive....

Triffic thread it was.

Only had 2 posts in it before Harry took over though.

Yeah, but look at the thread Harry left behind at PompeyTalk - the most successful thread they've ever 'ad. OK, it looks like going broke and getting relegated to the BlueSquare forum, but Harry says all the expensive posters he brought in were bargains, cus of his eye for a deal an' it ain't his fault and people shartin' removed words in front of their kids are all proper naughty words removed and he sticks 2 fingers up at the crude behaviour of posters.

I do think there needs to be a Spurs/Harry Redknapp thread where everything Spurs related goes.

There was a Spurs thread... but out of nowhere last week, it vanished. What's happened to it and should we discuss about Spurs in this thread?

It disappeared when the VAT men came round to investigate (or alternatively I deleted it by accident - Sorry!)

Triffic thread it was.

Only had 2 posts in it before Harry took over though.

:crylaugh:

Quality.

Â