Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

IMO Letting Everton back in the game from being 2-0 up has affected Spurs in exactly the same way as it did to us last season when Stoke did it, to us. It will be very interesting to see how quick they recover from it, that will decide their season IMO.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spurs will be a real threat next season.

They've been telling us that for the last I don't know how many seasons. I used to expect it to actually happen, but I'm a lot less convinced these days.

Thats kinda the joke.

The fact that Glaston doesn't show his face round here when Villa do well and Spurs don't says everything about his true opinion. They've lost to Stoke and Wolves at home now. Hopefully two games we can capitalise on when we face them.

Spurs will be a real threat next season.

They've been telling us that for the last I don't know how many seasons. I used to expect it to actually happen, but I'm a lot less convinced these days.

Thats kinda the joke.

I've had too many Leffes this afternoon :oops:

The fact that Glaston doesn't show his face round here when Villa do well and Spurs don't says everything about his true opinion. They've lost to Stoke and Wolves at home now. Hopefully two games we can capitalise on when we face them.

Exactly. He always comes up with some lame excuse when people ask where he's been.

Exactly. He always comes up with some lame excuse when people ask where he's been.

May I just add I'm not being malicious. I just know if I posted regularly on a Spurs site I would congratulate them on a victory such as this. I read his posts and he's always so defensive and always argues against what people say. Truth is Spurs are better than Villa, always will be, always have been (in Glaston's mind). It was only last week (at HT of the Everton game) I was saying to friends how fantastic I thought Spurs were playing this season. I'm not afraid to give other teams praise when they deserve it. Unfortunately, I don't think this can be said of Glaston. He'll be back when they've won a few and we've lost a few. That's how this normally works.

Yet he's quick enough to get on here when its the other way round.

May I just add I'm not being malicious. I just know if I posted regularly on a Spurs site I would congratulate them on a victory such as this. I read his posts and he's always so defensive and always argues against what people say. Truth is Spurs are better than Villa, always will be, always have been (in Glaston's mind). It was only last week (at HT of the Everton game) I was saying to friends how fantastic I thought Spurs were playing this season. I'm not afraid to give other teams praise when they deserve it. Unfortunately, I don't think this can be said of Glaston. He'll be back when they've won a few and we've lost a few. That's how this normally works.

My thoughts exactly. How lame is it to gloat when you win and stay away when you lose?

Â