PL: Everton a Match Thread 2009/10/31 15:00

limpid

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how many prem teams do you think petrov or sidwell get into? i don't think they would get into any of the top 10 teams, so that says it all.

sidwell is a joker, i can only assume he became a profesional footballer by collecting tokens off a frosties box and sending off for a contract. how he gets in the team, let alone on the bench ahead of reo-coker, or even gardner is a mystery.

its not an over reaction, our problems are plain for all to see, 9 out of 10 of our goal attempts are from set peices, we dont attack teams cus we dont have the players in the middle to do that, delph is the closest we have to a creative midfielder and he just isnt quite there yet. despite having 2 fit, and capable rights backs he still continues with cuellar who doesnt look like a £8.5million defender.

1-1. ignore all of the above. :lol:

Carew for Milner :shock:

That's what I thought and then he scores. :D

was nothing aginst Carew just i half expected to se Heskey moving to Left Mid

still 4-4-2 ..but i still think we need -4-5-1 here

You see Kurt I think he has a point. Okay we have played well in the odd game but half the time we have been damn lucky. Hull, West Ham and Pompy away last season spring to mind. And this was whilst we was on our undefeated streak.

We have had some very good results under MON BUT we have never played good football under him IMHO.

I disagree. You don't bang in over 70 goals in a season playing bad football. Bad footballing sides that're successful usually defend well. Look at Big Sam at Bolton, Moyes when Everton finished 4th. Awful football, but they hardly conceeded.