Indian Girls

Voinjama

Depends on the location in India too, south indians are quite dark whereas punjabis + pakistanis tend to have a lighter complexion.

Pakistanis aren't Indian :P

But you knew that :)

There is beauty in every nation.

Depends on the location in India too, south indians are quite dark whereas punjabis + pakistanis tend to have a lighter complexion.

Pakistanis aren't Indian :P

But you knew that :)

There is beauty in every nation.

small heath is obviously not a nation then ;-)

Should not be an issue with Indian families who have lived there all their lives , I guess.

Our concept of Marriage and relationship is quite different to what you have in the west.

Your weddings are much more extravagent. Isn't it normal for an Indian wedding to cost like £25,000 :shock:

Should not be an issue with Indian families who have lived there all their lives , I guess.

Our concept of Marriage and relationship is quite different to what you have in the west.

Your weddings are much more extravagent. Isn't it normal for an Indian wedding to cost like £25,000 :shock:

Depends on what part of India we are talking about. Weddings are gala affairs here , people are prepared to spend anything to make it a spectacle..

India is like 25 small countries put together-There is no stereotypical 'Indian' . we are all very different .. Huge differences in culture and genetics from state to state...

Oh, and you could say Pakistani's are Indian in a way.

Try telling most Pakistani's that ;)

I guess if you talk about "the Indian subcontinent" they are. It's like how Irish people aren't British, but they do come from the British Isles.

As with Israel, more trouble was caused by the British botching the creation of Pakistan than if they'd kept India intact and worked out a sensible ethnic policy.

IMHO, of course.

You'll find white Pakistanis in the north of the country. Nothing to do with Alexander the Great, either. Oh, and you could say Pakistani's are Indian in a way.

Just saw this, there are no 'white' Pakistanis , or Indians for that matter unless by 'White' you mean 'Caucasoid' in terms of Physical Anthropology, skull size and shape.

White=European origin...

Caucasoid= Whites, Arabs, South Asia(North-East-West India , Pakistan , Parts of Afghanistan , Some North Africans. Also includes the Armenians and Georgians and a few other Central Asian or Caucus countries.

Oh, and you could say Pakistani's are Indian in a way.

Try telling most Pakistani's that ;)

I guess if you talk about "the Indian subcontinent" they are. It's like how Irish people aren't British, but they do come from the British Isles.

As with Israel, more trouble was caused by the British botching the creation of Pakistan than if they'd kept India intact and worked out a sensible ethnic policy.

IMHO, of course.

Way off topic , so forgive me folks...

I am always able to distinguish between English , American and Australian accents. Irish accent has a distinct sound which is immediately recognized if you are familiar with its nuances.. But the different accents in England perplex me. Some of em sound more Scottish than English. I've always associated the English accent with the type of 'proper' sounding English, very easily understandable and has an 'educated' feel to it unlike some of the American ones. The sort of English spoken by , say , David Gower as opposed to Geoffrey Boycott.

I recently saw this episode of 'Jailed Abroad' , 'Banged up Abroad' in the UK??, two English blokes getting arrested in Venezuela after being implicated in a Cocaine smuggling bust. The fella with Glasses , one of the two blokes arrested had a peculiar accent , which sounded vaguely Scottish but I could make out it was not. If any of you guys have seen this episode, help me out with that accent...

Â