Indian Girls

Voinjama

Did anyone see Dhoom 2 the other night? Truly freaking spectacular. I was flicking through and mistook the name at first glance as the movie of the computer game. Turns out it is a Hindi English language Indian police buddy movie. Best mistake I made in ages as the two leads in it Aishwarya Rai and Bipasha Basu are mind blowing beautiful in it.

Did anyone see Dhoom 2 the other night? Truly freaking spectacular. I was flicking through and mistook the name at first glance as the movie of the computer game. Turns out it is a Hindi English language Indian police buddy movie. Best mistake I made in ages as the two leads in it Aishwarya Rai and Bipasha Basu are mind blowing beautiful in it.

Saw it a while back, my second last sem back in Engg. College.. Nice movie , good stunts.. Time pass , hrithik and ash make a fabulous pair , don't know why she married that pig.

Its not an English language movie , must've been dubbed in English/Subtitles.

I watched the first 15 minutes then couldnt contain my laughter due to the outrageous guitar in the background of most slow motion shots that came right out of the 80s!

Should have watched the whole thing.. The ending is superb and some of the stunts are awesome.. Lead pair look like a match between a Greek God and a Spanish goddess..

Oh, and you could say Pakistani's are Indian in a way.

Try telling most Pakistani's that ;)

I guess if you talk about "the Indian subcontinent" they are. It's like how Irish people aren't British, but they do come from the British Isles.

As with Israel, more trouble was caused by the British botching the creation of Pakistan than if they'd kept India intact and worked out a sensible ethnic policy.

IMHO, of course.

We didn't create Pakistan so you can't blame us for that. The border with Afghanistan was botched by us, as was Kashmir. But it was Mohd Jinnah who created Pakistan - and is the father of Pakistan - nowt to do with us.

Hmm...as a guy with Pakistani roots I can say there are 'white' Pakistanis in the Northern regions. Blue eyes, blonde hair and all.

As for women, Pakistani, Indian, Iranian, Israeli and English are some of the fittest I've seen :clap:

9661,xcitefun-iman-ali-1.jpg

Pakistani actress Iman Ali :clap:

Hmm...as a guy with Pakistani roots I can say there are 'white' Pakistanis in the Northern regions. Blue eyes, blonde hair and all.

As for women, Pakistani, Indian, Iranian, Israeli and English are some of the fittest I've seen :clap:

9661,xcitefun-iman-ali-1.jpg

Pakistani actress Iman Ali :clap:

Jesus knock lumps outta that

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
I have an "educational" movie with these two lovelies in it ;-)

vlcsnap_2010_01_20_12h19m46s129982.png

PM the title please - might have to download it to have a look 8)

"2 Rare Indian Beauties (NRI) Enjoying Lesbian Sex"

Two seperate scenes

Â