The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

And fwiw I think the film had a lot of controversy in the states for going too far, sure it was booed at the premier and caused a lot of fuss, ended up being like zero dark thirty, nominated but with no real chance of doing anything because of the bullshit politics

The+Internship+Intl+Poster.jpg

A watchable flick .......Vince Vaughn plays ........vince vaughn .....and owen wilson plays the same character he does in most of his films  

4.2356/10

Edited by Meath_Villan

Mccaughnehey (I never know how to spell his name) was absolutely brilliant in Dallas Buyers Club so I have no objections whatsoever to him getting the Oscar.

Do Caprio was excellent in WoWS and is, in general, superb. But MMc beat him hands down this time around.

Anyone seen Seven Psychopaths?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yHYAG01aaY

Brilliant film.

I didn't really see the fuss for this film. Maybe it had been built up too much.

I enjoyed it. Its good and all.

But I didn't think it was all that.

• Like 1

For those who watched Wolf of Wall Street........

How did the FBI get hold of the note he passed to Donnie when he was wearing the wire???

I watched last night and that was the only thing that was annoying me.

For those who watched Wolf of Wall Street........

How did the FBI get hold of the note he passed to Donnie when he was wearing the wire???

I watched last night and that was the only thing that was annoying me.

I think

Donnie had made a deal and gave it to them, he was deleting the files when the FBI arrived at the office, so that makes me think he knew they were coming.

Also, on a separate note, Ingram85 loves rubbing blue cheese on his nipples

Edited by 8pints
  • Like 2

Yep that's what I assumed

basically he turned him in

I prefer films that let you draw your own conclusion like that. Too many shove stuff down your throat to make sure you get it

Secret Window (2004)  Watched this movie last night and thought it was really good film. Really good story and a ending that i certainly never saw coming . I thought Jonny Depp was brilliant in the role he played A 8/10 for me 

Anyone seen Seven Psychopaths?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yHYAG01aaY

Brilliant film.

I got about 1/3 of the way thru it and stopped watching. Seemed kind of silly. I still have it stored though, maybe I'll give it another go.

Secret Window (2004)  Watched this movie last night and thought it was really good film. Really good story and a ending that i certainly never saw coming . I thought Jonny Depp was brilliant in the role he played A 8/10 for me 

Is that the one with John Turturro?

The+Internship+Intl+Poster.jpg

A watchable flick .......Vince Vaughn plays ........vince vaughn .....and owen wilson plays the same character he does in most of his films  

4.2356/10

Looks like "Old School" in an office

Â