The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

I mentioned it!

So you did. I was sure I'd seen mention of it in this thread but when I went to have a look, I didn't think it'd have been as far back as page 17. Seems Sly didn't quite share your enthusiasm though :winkold:

Guess which film I finally watched on Sunday?

The Great Escape.

I recommend you this film :) Guess who didn't realise Charles Bronson was in it until the closing credits? :wave:

Free

The Seventh Seal available free (£1.99p+p). Haven't seen it yet so can't recommend it.

Finally watched The Elephant Man the other night. Only previously caught bits of this film. Highly recommended.

Watch Che its a good film not great but Del Toro is just amazing and has to be watched just to see him. Amazing actor.

Also watched Angels and Demons recently much better than Da vinci code and not a bad film

I've just seen 2012 and talk about minority, I guess I'm the only one here to like it. :P Not a great movie, but decent enough for me. Can't complain about the effects. And another good thing was that I got it yesterday and it's not meant to be released untill next Wednesday. My boss wasn't too happy about it as he has to wait another week to get it.

Did a double header today. Saw 'Girl With The Dragon Tattoo' and 'Shutter Island'. Both are worth a watch in my opinion. Had hoped 'Shutter Island' would have been better than it turned out to be, but is still good nevertheless.

Also watched Angels and Demons recently much better than Da vinci code and not a bad film

Can't say I agree with that. A&D was unwatchable while DVC was only a little better.

IMHO

Can't say I agree with that. A&D was unwatchable while DVC was only a little better.

IMHO

Yep. There is a terrible film thread for stuff like that.

Â