The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

I didn't have time to come online last night and forgot to mention that 'Tell No One' was on BBC4. Anyway, it is a good film and worth a watch in my opinion. I missed it last night myself, although I have seen it before. It just jogged my brain.

I'm sure I've mentioned this before in this thread, but here you go again. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. I watched it again tonight. It's a perfect Valentine's day film. Strike that. It is the perfect film for what Valentine's day represents. No actually strike all of that.

I think it is one of my favourite films. How Jim Carrey didn't get an oscar nomination for it, I don't think I'll ever understand

Superb movie.

I also find the fact that Carrey doesn't make more movies with this sort of substance incredibly frustrating. He really can act. Same goes for Adam Sandler in Punch Drunk Love.

I suppose the almighty dollar and the cheap laugh comedy win out every time.

I know SuperBad has been mentioned several times but watched it again the other day and still lol loads. Also a friend of mine actually had the misfortune to be in the exact same situation as Seth when he was dancing with the girl, you know 'blood brothers'

:crylaugh:

Also saw Donnie Brasco, class film, really liked it.

Anyone seen Invictus yet? Sorry if its been mentioned but dont fancy trawling through this whole thread!

Because back in February 2009 there was the possibility that someone had seen it?

Just watched Invictus. Not great at all. The rugby scenes were pathetic and overall the atmosphere was fairly bitty.

Couldn't understand a word of the SA accent

Â