The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

didnt like Django at all. for me it was a Tarantino ego trip from start to finish. Except DiCaprio adn Waltz it would be even worse. Was it necessary for it to be so long?

as for Jamie Foxx he really is a dreadful actor

Edited by Zatman

Loved Django and hated Pacific Rim.

Really wanted to like PR but just found it so boring and didn't care about any of the characters, it felt like a 100 million quid version of power rangers, maybe some people liked that who knows.

Got Stoker on BD today. Will watch it this weekend and from the reviews here I'm really looking forward to it. :) Just realised that it's a long time since I watched a film now.

I thought it was a masterpiece.

In fact, I need to watch it again.

i saw Stoker last night - enjoyed it a lot.

Yep, it was really, really good. Some brilliant performances. Where I got it from branded it a horror film, which I don't think it was. Better. 8.5/10

And this weekend I also watched Lone Ranger. Not that good. Not at all. I normally like those kind of films, but this time I didn't. Some parts I liked which they could've made a really good film about, but mostly not even really entertaining. 3/10. But I'd really like to watch a movie about how the indians were treated when the white man came.

Man of steel.

What an utter pile of shit.

Why the actual **** does it keep doing that ridiculous stupid fast zoom thing where the camera moves quickly out of focus then zooms in fast. It looks like a school project.

The story doesn't really make any sense and it's just a load of disbelief for every arc.

One of the worst films I've ever seen.

The Wolf of Wall Street just reminded me why I love movies so much, pure entertainment from start to finish. DiCaprio was just superb, he has to get an Oscar this time. 

The last couple of years have been great for films, after a pretty average 2010-12 IMO

Man of steel.

What an utter pile of shit.

Why the actual **** does it keep doing that ridiculous stupid fast zoom thing where the camera moves quickly out of focus then zooms in fast. It looks like a school project.

The story doesn't really make any sense and it's just a load of disbelief for every arc.

One of the worst films I've ever seen.

The lens flare as well can't stand it

Â